+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading systems and indicators are just tools.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One would certainly be a productive strategy - and the United States figures are not caught in the store. Must be before and to present indicator losses and their use. Last but not least, our decision, profit or loss. You need to use these tools effectively, make better decisions and refer to them. and There are many tools you can use when trading in the forex market so you have to practice it in a demo trading account and if you will be able to do it right then you can easily earn a good income from your trades by using that indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must understand the attitude of the market. Like how he acts after news releases and market openings. And also when the wrong signal comes and when the signal works mostly. So a trader can learn this not from the graph but based on his own experience and study. and Trading systems and indicators are very important and very useful for traders. Merchants must create systems and use good indicators for trading and when they trade with good knowledge and follow their trading system then for them trading is very easy and traders can easily make a lot of money. This tool is very important for merchants so traders should follow it appropriately with their knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Need to create new system but not efficient to get profit. My spouse and I clearly believe this system only gives you information about the market, and the fact that the market is heading from this information you have to decide. and Trading Systems and indicators are all tools to earn a good income in forex trading business. And people should make the best use of it so they can take the best trades and make some good money.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree if the trading system and indicators are just tools to help you make decisions in different market conditions. If you can use the right system and the right indicators with the right sessions, then it is possible to maximize profits while trading in the market. But that's not a 100% profit forecast, so there should be a good risk management strategy too. and jee han bilkul ye sab tool hi hoty han likn es se humay trade mei madad milti hay jis ki wajha se hum win be karty han enhi tool ko dekh kay humay strategy banani parti hay aur apni open trade karni parti hay har trrade ye tool usage be nh karty han likn phr be wo win kar jaty han ye unhi market analyze salary source hota hay depend

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nah my friend, of course in forex trading i personally think that there are some people who are just a good system they make their results well too, maybe with a small indicator then we can get good result. If I use an indicator myself is not necessary, because for me it is important to get a trading signal how the right time is to use candlelistic patterns. and I want to believe that forex trading system is very important to earn money from forec. Help indicators are forex market analysis. we can easily earn money with a successful trading system and forex indicators.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should always remember that you should not rely on one indicator or not 2 indicators or more. Trading on trading demos and real trades is different. Indicators often end up with incorrect conclusions and the risk of loss is common. Every trade you take there are many indicators that will work well with various strategies and a good time frame after al this time I tried to use the necessary indicators. and indicators and systems are just tools that can be used to take the idea of what will come next but you can not completely depend on it, because especially the reflection in the graph happens because their market news just helps the signal so it does not get fully dependent on it.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex market trade indicator karne to liye aur trading strategy bahut useful tool hote market hi i am good entry to liye true trend find my karne help karte hi yee par apne my trade stop loss aur take advantage ko use karte hu trading karn chhaiye . and using indicators is the easiest way for all traders to predict market movements, but we need to know, there is no 100% accurate indicator, so we must have many ways to anticipate those mistakes, small mistakes can cause big losses in the forex market

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading system. and indicator only tool i always follow the trading system but i do not follow indicator signal because some indicator follow give me wrong signal and thats why traders lose their money because signal indicator is better to you that younfollow these things and This is a tool but this tool can be very useful if some situations arise where the market behaves like past actions and there is more likely that the market will behave in the same direction if the news and fundamental analysis are all on your side, then you should take the trade

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    g han ap nay sahe kaha hai kay indicators and trading systems just tools hotay hein jin ko hum use kar kay analysis kartay hein aor phir hum log trading kar kay achi earning kartay hein tarding karna chahtay hein ap to apko proper work karna hota hai phir ap is main ap kamyabi hasil kartay hein.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-07), danish555 (2018-06-27), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), naveedbnn (2018-06-15), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sakigbest (2018-07-01), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Sunriser1 (2018-06-28)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true those trading systems and indicators are just an instruments that helps to understand thus the trader views and directions of market movement actions . which suggest a trader to develop they strategy which help the trader to control to enter and exits by they decision happens with they knowledge to guide how the chart assumptions are will be followed by the trader which are the concept of a trader to make good profits .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)