+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79

Thread: How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    bahut hi achi aur faydemadn post likhi hai apne
    forex me har trader ko support aur resistance ke bare me pata hona chahaiye kyyunki ye forex ke basic hai aur isko jane bina forex me trading karna bahut zada risky ho jata hai aur tradres ko bahut zada loss bhi jhelna pad sakta hai..isliye forrex me support, resistance aur pivot point ki jaan kari hona bahut zaruri hota hai
    forex ke baiscs ko samjhna har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai..jo traer bina basic ko samjhe trading karta hai usse trading me bahut loss hota hai
    jaldbazi me kari hui trading se bahut nuksan hote dekha hai maine

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Alizahid (2020-11-09), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me har trader ko support aur resistance ke bare me pata hona chahaiye kyyunki ye forex ke basic hai aur isko jane bina forex me trading karna bahut zada risky ho jata hai aur tradres ko bahut zada loss bhi jhelna pad sakta hai..isliye forrex me support, resistance aur pivot point ki jaan kari hona bahut zaruri hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Alizahid (2020-11-09), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will add. You can also draw a straight line that connects the gradient peaks one to another peak occurs when the trend to form the area of the reseistance, and also draws a line from the Valley to the Valley as a trend forming the support area
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sibali For This Useful Post:

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    here i share some easiest method to draw the resistance and support line on chart.. its help to trade and also help to given the sl and tp. target.

this is blank chart.. of 1 hr
    Attachment 597

after that u draw the horizontal line with the help of
    insert>lines>horizontal line

like this
    Attachment 598

after u can also draw the rectangler , triangle, or ellipse
    insert>shapes> triangle..ellipse. rectangle..

u r chart look like this..
    Attachment 600

now i mark the arrow mark .. where u enter
    Attachment 599

with this u can use the exponential moving average of 5period (yellow ), 15 period (red)

Attachment 601

so its ready now u make know easily where the market is gone and when u exit.. when u enter..

plz share the comment ... how its look like ..
    to see the support and resistance lines usually I use the Fibonacci. do you think, using fibbonanci that correct? because I can not create the support and resistance lines manually, because the I do not know the basis of its

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bambang For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually I prefer to use a line chart to draw support/resistance lines instead of the candlestick one. I use candlesticks for other signals but I find that you can see highs/lows more accurately on a line chart.

Also do you change your timeframe when you search for resistance/support levels or do you draw them on the same timeframe that you trade on?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey it is a good setting my friend, but i have still some question for this setting: What signal do we use to enter and exit the market? are we use the EMA crossover? or maybe something different? is this setting has been tested so we can use it savely?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    here i share some easiest method to draw the resistance and support line on chart.. its help to trade and also help to given the sl and tp. target.

Attachment 597

like this
    Attachment 598

Attachment 600

Attachment 599

with this u can use the exponential moving average of 5period (yellow ), 15 period (red)

Attachment 601

so its ready now u make know easily where the market is gone and when u exit.. when u enter..

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Name: 100.jpg Views: 333 Size: 99.8 KB

like this
    Name: 1000.jpg Views: 280 Size: 99.2 KB

Name: 10000.jpg Views: 299 Size: 102.1 KB

Name: 10001.jpg Views: 308 Size: 101.0 KB

Name: 10002.jpg Views: 285 Size: 99.5 KB

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), Alizahid (2020-11-09), anubhavsingh (2012-02-24), raheel001 (2020-11-01), shani125 (2020-12-02), sofeenevu (2012-12-23), syedraza (2012-06-05), wicaksono (2013-08-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79

Subscribe to this Thread (2)