+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 337 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not think about what is both are best, because that is depend on kind of trader, some of traders can patience and they can use swing trading method, and some others can not be patient, they like to use scalping method, whatever you use any methods or strategies, it is important to use successful trading method to earn money from the market.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes swing trading is the best and can help you make some good money =, you can be able to understand alot of trades with swings but wit scalping you can lose a lot in trading and to make sure that you know where and how to start and to understand what you are doing.
    and better you choose swing trading technique, its more safety and more profitable, you do not have to deal with the computer constantly, and certainly tiring. while we talking about scalping technique, for me it very dangerous trading technique, to become a best scalper you should be a best sniper first, of course scalping can make money very fast but you should know its can lost your money very fast too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by galiel View Post
    it depends on your experience and hard work that how can you use the various tools provided by the forex forum properly and in this way you will earn profit in the form of money and you will become a good and expert and learned trader and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruit full ending that is profit and we want this.
    विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में एक महत्वपूर्ण विषय है। यदि आप अच्छी तरह से बाजार आंदोलन सीखते हैं, तो आप इसे कर सकते हैं। इस स्केलिंग के कारण उच्च जोखिम होता है। देखभाल के लिए बहुत ध्यान रखें। आपके पोस्ट के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद भाई। और मैं स्केलिंग के लिए सुझाव देता हूं क्योंकि मैं अपने ट्रेडों को रात भर के लिए खोले जाने के लिए पसंद नहीं करता। मैं व्यक्ति ज्यादातर पैच स्केलिंग का पता लगाता हूं जब एक संरक्षण आकर्षक होगा और जब अभाव मॉड्यूल को पूरा करने के लिए आगे बढ़ते हैं तो अब मैं अपने ट्रेडों को नगण्य अभाव या स्केलिंग के साथ पेशाब के मुनाफे से जोड़ सकता हूं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of the traders like the scalping but it's risky. scalping needs quick calculation and quick analysis to be successful. scalping is popular because you can gain a lot of money in a short time. i think scalping can be profitable if you can write your own script because scalping needs quicker work on the terminal.
    and I always prefer scalping.Scalping is opening any trade for a few minutes and closing it with a single profit.I have a few capital.So for me scalping is the best though i also do long term trading using take profit.Scalping is not legal in all the brokers.InstaForex allows scalping.Most of the traders are scalper in Forex i think.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on your experience and hard work that how can you use the various tools provided by the forex forum properly and in this way you will earn profit in the form of money and you will become a good and expert and learned trader and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruit full ending that is profit and we want this.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am try to work the market both trading style. You known if we want get the good money than we are work the market scalping. Scalping is good strategy. We can earn the big profit. I am try to work the market both ways. A when the market worst condition. So that I am work the market swing trading. Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think i still better to use intraday method than swing method because it is too long to wait floating condition when I used swing method. Scalping is still better too than swing method, it's hard to trade well with swing method. And it will need long time enough to wait.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First few years of trading, I used scalping and now, because of my workload, I have to change my style of trading to swing trading scalping, and of course sometimes it take to adapt it. In fact, if you want to ask questions about successful traders on their trading style, each trade would have their own opinion. Scalping Un logo kay liye hain jo daily profit uthana chahty hain or jis kay pas thori invest ho or market hmesha kahin na kahin se swing karti rahti hai or agar ap is kay doran scalping karty hain to ye ap ka apna risk hai agar to hum dekhty market ko h4 d1 kay time frame ma wahan pe to humay saf saf trend dekhai day raha hota hai is liye ap agar scalping karty hain to yad rakhye k scalping running trend pe karna thek nahi hota ye zoon banny pe hi ki jaa sakti hai.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer scalping, because I don't suchlike to going my trades unsealed for a week long term. I hump mostly figured out spell scalping when a trade give be advantageous and when the red gift upright loco mote onto genesis so now I can finish my trades with borderline loss or tidy profits with scalping. Which I conceive is the biggest difficulty scalpers approach, when to fine when your business has bed.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the both of scalping or swing is good strategy..the both is profitabble,its deppends on the traders skill..im using another strategy, i use martiangle,why?because i studied this strategy from the start i learn forex a monts ago and its profitabble for me and i will learn more about martiangle!
    and I like Scalping more than swing. i like to make new new strategy in my business. coz i need money. and i am not willing to loose any mone. just i like to make more profit with what i have. so i am tradign regularly. i like trade. i want trade and Scalping is the best way to make extra form market in a minute.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trade is good for me because I often delete the account. If trade in the swing, and then wait for the trader to trade at the end, and if the type of trader who enjoy shopping will not allow non-profit trade more benefits, but will wait to collect when buying an advantage. and Scalping is for the short time trading and swing is for longest time trading. Both of them depend on our strategy and our trading style. I like the middle time which called intraday because i don't need spend a lot of time for watching the chart and also i need not waiting too long for the result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 337 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)