+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider to use swing trading because swing method aim for long target but low risk. we also don't need all time on front of chart yo manage our orders. at the other sides, scalping gives a big opportunity of profit. but scalping need us to always in feony of chart to manage our orders, and scalping also very risky especially for beginner trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I am try to work the market both trading style. You known if we want get the good money than we are work the market scalping. Scalping is good strategy. We can earn the big profit. I am try to work the market both ways. A when the market worst condition. So that I am work the market swing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i prefer trading using scalping with a big volumes in my trades because i cannot wait for a long time without trading.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia mere khayal se to swing zyada achi hn but me apne personal expereince batao ke mere kayalse long term trading zyada ahi hn scalping to bekar hn vo forex ka zabardasti ka hissan hn kuch log to osko gambling bhi boltey hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), Trump (2017-10-18), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to worry because the margin is very strong. But, in fact this time I only have capital hundreds of dollars.
    So it is more convenient to be a scalping trader. If I have a large capital would definitely choose a swing trader.
    Because not too concerned with the existence of margin call. While floating, I just need to do avareging, and so on up to tens of levels.
    regard

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forexmarket mai scalping aur swing trade bhe kr sakty ho. Likan ap jo bhe trading style select kray tou es kay lye zaroori hai k ap kay pass knowledge bhe ho tou phr ap scalping ya swaing trade ki madad say regular forex market mai earning kr sakty ho. Begar knowledge kay ap swing ya scalping trade nahi kr sakty ho.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    trading main, main yahi prefer karun ga ke scalping ki jaye jo ke best hai is main humain fida hai or market main jab news ati hai uske bad scalping ki jaye ya us se phele but jab news ati hai to us time humain close kar deni chaye.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-18), FOREXMAN (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-17), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    i can't really say which category of trader is more successful,but i know it all depends on the traders knowledge and experience of the currency market so whatever category you fall into you can succeed be you a scalpler or day trader,it all depends on which strategy suits you.
    for now I use scalping strategy as my strategy in this business and I also try to learn other
    trading strategy and choose which strategy is more profitable for my trading account
    regard

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I scalp and swing / trade day. Scalp if there is slow. Buy / sell for bigger steps if you think there is a medium to long term down / up.
    You do not even have to take the risk of trading swing if it is fairly accurate and average.
    You need to be quite accurate when scalping, but it can be done, with the ability,
    once you've been watching the market for a long period of time. time.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not recommend scalping to anyone. It has too many losses. You open about 50 positions every day
    so you watch the market all the time but your profits are not too big. I really like trading swing or long term trading.
    This is a Buy And Hold order-requires a bigger but valuable account balance
    and is not too risky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)