+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 337 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer scalping in Forex trading. In scalping I get the initial gain, the profit is not great but I get this in no time.
    I always set targets and use scalping to achieve them because I am a part-time trader.
    And in swing trade it takes a long time to get profit and it makes me nervous because I use scalping method.
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex market ko jo bhe jion krta hai tou wo forexmarket mai scalping aur swing trade bhe krtahai kyu k forex market mai kamyabi hasil krnay kay lye apko scalping aur swing trading krna hai tou ap forex market mai success hasil kr sakty hai. bus ap koshish kray k forexmarket ka knowledge hasil kray aur forex market mai earning ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamrai marzi hoti hai k hum forex market mein jab chay hum forex market mein trading kar sakty hen hamen forex market mein kam risk k liye hamen swing trading krni chaye

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-28), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-28)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading style is mostly a swing trader because my trading is always when the market is swinging high or swinging
    low so there will be room to make money, maybe sometimes buy in low and sell at high will appear in my strategy.
    But no matter what your style because you have the advantage of it, it's more important right
    becarfull

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is better than swing trading for me, that's just my opinion. I am very interested in doing
    scalping because that is the one thing that gives me quick profit. I tried trading swing before
    and this kind of trading method is boring and slow, not really my trading style.
    best regard

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I prefer to combine the trade scapling with daily trading because the market sometimes in a state of turmoil not only for the use of daily trading style and I think with so scapling will also be used in our trade
    That's great if you can combine scalping and day trading but it's not easy to use 2 methods at the same time.
    I prefer to use one of those methods at a time and I prefer to use day trading because it has a lower risk than
    another method for me.
    good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

zarak (2017-10-25)

Junior Member Nafees Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Nafees Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prosecutors have told the jurors who will determine the fate of a former HSBC banker charged with fraud in a $3.5bn currency deal to trust their ability to know a scam when you see one, as they claimed the evidence blew his defence out of the water.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys scalping is my favorable choice and this suits my style, I do not want to wait for some pips for a longer time and here,
    scalping is the answer and anyway, I still have plenty of time for my family and no worry with trading I
    becarfull

11. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

mantakdim (2017-10-26)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by falley View Post
    i used to be a scalper last few years. but it too stressful and frustating because i have to stay on the chart for the long time. now i am a day trader.just set my PO and leave it.
    Well, your story is very familiar with me because I have the same experience with you. I have become
    a scalper in my trading career. Even if I earn a big income from a certain time. But, however,
    I can not stand the pressure I get from this method, so I finally decided to use the mini swing as my main method up until now.
    salam best regard

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    sclaping ek alag chez hotey ha and swing ek alag chez hotey ha ya dono bohat zaida different chezey hotey ha sclaping short cut ko kaha jata ha is se ham thory thory pips gain kartey ha and profit earn karty ha bohat zaida

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 337 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)