+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 337 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very tough question because scalping gives lots of money and swing give lots of pips both have something great,but only thing matters is trader choice and how he/she want to earn income from forex trading. Currently i am 70% of scalp trader and 30% of swing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member himel is an unknown quantity at this point himel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often do scalping in trading that I do, a lot of things that maybe I do not know .. explanation at the top may be able to help me understand this better, thanks for sharing ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a scalper type of trader. I want fast result and want my open position to not last more than 2 or 3 hours. If I can get profit in just few minutes then the more I like it. It is better to get few pips than get more loses and negative floating position. It is always our aim as a trader to to earn profits as much as possible.
    Last edited by TrojanFX; 2012-02-24 at 11:39 PM.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm having enough fund as my capital, so i'm prefer to be a swing trader. i don't want to rush in open any positions, and making lot profit is not my only goal. i have more important task to do, which is making my capital growth consistently and preparing for the bigger trade in the future.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to playfx For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Junior Member AhmedHA is on a distinguished road AhmedHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my own view about this question : I see that trading by scalping is useful for non-experienced traders and those who have small capital, the target is to achieve 1- 10 pips and then cancel the trade..
    on the contrary trading depending on swings serves more those who have large capital and have suitable experience at market .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AhmedHA For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera hisab se scalping newbies k liye nehi hai.newbies scalping karte samay aksar bohoot jayada risk leta hai and sab paisa kho deta hai.saclping and swing k bad trade avoid karna good decision hai.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kamrul10 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it depends on your knowledge...some traders feel comfortable with scalping while other feel more comfortable with swing....i like to do scalping, because i do not use any indicator and trade nakedly...so i always follow trades and always make some short trades and do not wait for it too long to take profit....for scalping, it is easy to make a strategy and make a good profit......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tactics Forex scalping is a combination of high leverage and short-term trading. The basic idea of scalping to make a profit on small price movements, sometimes not more than 3 pips. Scalper should focus on prices to come together and benefit from the trade very quickly to get each time for about 5-10 points, slowly and double or triple account.
    On the other hand Forex Swing it comes to profits from the main trend. This is going very fast action, the right to be opposed to and stay disciplined.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rahibul For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    In my forex exchange trading, i always prefer to actually use the swing method of trading or the long term trading. It takes less time and it yields higher profits among all other trading styles.
    I go for scalping as i get profit faster. Even though its always less it gives more satisfaction. Long term trading makes me nervous. In scalping i can forget about a trade when its closed. But in long terms i need to constantly check the status. Even though i have kept stop loss and take profit points, i get curious everytime for knowing the current ratio and my profit.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pravi For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), HakeemIT (2018-10-14), vijai21 (2012-06-22)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my forex exchange trading, i always prefer to actually use the swing method of trading or the long term trading. It takes less time and it yields higher profits among all other trading styles.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), Babar chatha (2013-03-12), superboys (2013-05-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 337 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)