+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 337 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the forex market is a high risk market, here 95 traders lose and 5% traders are winners so the market is very difficult to obtain too. This technique is widely used by traders because it is considered simpler and more practical so trade is due to less tension and less spread and and I'm sure most brokers use intuition and extreme market price actions so that actions to open positions with many small pips targets but more to play multiples of each pips on lot size usually use very large lots even to many full but you don't copy raw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I scalping up prefer the hun kerta or liye k yeh bohat the best strategy hi or yeh bohat zaida my short-term trading strategy jis my short time I get profit hote hain or I hota y hai only 2 to 10 pips not the target of trading hota jis me ko market movement trade analysis k open trade k bohat jald close ker at teak hi or do i have a large volume of b using kia jata hai jaise 10 pips se $ 10 b get kiye ja sakte hain or se ziada b but bohat be careful scalping kerni chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We don't know or you can't understand the scalping that you are dealing with so many problems like scalper mean that you often trade randomly so Scalping is a very slow method that helps us trade a lot in forex and earn money so scalping is a very type of strategy which is good for me because you can face a big loss to get a low profit let alone open a position and get 2-10 pips instant and do the same thing over and over again called scalping

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If scalping touches the merchant's business, then he can do whatever he wants to do, and if he can warn him if he can do it, then even if there is a mistake, he may have lost his mistake. and I improve my trading business, or my business is the best trading company, or swing trade, I have never talked about it, or are busy with my risky business, hey, thank you, friends, will discuss me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is a very good trading system because we can trade without risk in short trading. Forex trading is a very risky business so if we can trade forex with good knowledge and experience, we can get more balance. The scapling trading system requires knowledgeable traders.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping does not require holding a position for and trading thiose that is carried out and opened for a short period of time called scalping scalping trade is trading only scalping trading strategy is a very profitable trading strategy then lping needs to open more than orders at the same time Therefore the scalping process refers in the place of sale and purchase for a situation that is fast especially bad habits for brokers, in my opinion it is too confident that making over trading is possible because most of the OP is the correct OP and does not get much floating minus

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (1)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I use Scapling. This is my favorite. When I was used as a scapling I got more and more as the best profit for me. This gives very low losses and very large profits. I recommend scapling and I don't like to swing. But many beginners use swings! and Scalping is a good forex business method. Forex is a very good business, better than other online businesses so we all need to study this business accurately so we can easily make money here .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is actually my valuable choice it also fits in with my type, I really don't need to be present for a few pips with regard to longer time opportunities and in this article, scalping can be a response and anyway, my partner and I still have a long time with regard to my family and no worries about my investment, due to the fact my partner and I certainly didn't keep it for a longer time.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23), Unregistered (1)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that scalping is a short time trade. When open a trade and you take a small profit and close that trade its called scalping. Scalping is best trade for a new investor. Move is quite a long time business. Move is best for a expert investor and huge capital investor.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to egy For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you don't have a very good connection instead. But more than 20 pips don't tell scalping because Scalping is actually open A Quickly along with lot positions Together with a few points only scalping is a short-term trading technique that aims to collect little by little this little advantage is very useful for traders who have little time to trade than you can set your target as low as 10 pips after the spread

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 337 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)