+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 337 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is very risky, and will make me blow up my account again and again. Swing trading is much better and low risk too. Swing trading is more suitable for me than scalping. We can make a lot of money by scalping, but we can also get a lot of losses if we make mistakes when we do scalping and swings are the best and so we have to use them there are a number of people who use forex trading only with market integration trading formations as we all can see and so we can draw the best of everything to organize what information we have and what is the best in everything we can do, we can plan to arrange the best of everything in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading har trader ke bas ki baat nahi hai..forex trading me whai trader paisa kamate hai jinko trading ke bare me bahut kuch pata hota hai aur ji trader soch smajh ke achi strategy ke sath trading karte ai..forex me zadatar traders loss me hio jate hai kyunki unhe market ki samjh nahi hoti aur wo traders fayde me jate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good method for trading although it is difficult to get a good amount but if a trader has a good amount in his mt4 count then scalping is the best method I prefer to do screling because this is a long-term method if you have a strategy nice. and Scalpers need more time in front of the terminal but don't need to do much about analysis, swing traders must enter at the right time when the swing starts and come out at the right time too, but they can make good profits even from several trades.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we found a good trend in the long run so we can trade with it and make money from swings but when there is no clear trend in this case I think that scalping is very useful here and I trade with it swinging and scalping so I still prefer to trade with scalping because it will require less time than a swing to determine profit or loss in one transaction. I don't like to wait long, longer tan for profit or loss in a transaction.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping and swing trading is well developed and can be installed well with good sources, good swings and can be held well and be the right trading tools that we all see, the scalping method that we see out there can show the right trading tools for all of you to work and be in the right shape to make it happen the right way so we all develop good channels that show the right marketing tools.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and more about
    The most popular trading strategies include day trading, swing trading, scalping, and position trading. Choosing a style which suits your own trading temperament is essential for long-term success. This article lays out the differences between a scalping strategy and a swing trading strategy.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping Swing Trading
    Many participate in the stock markets, some as investors, others as traders. Investing is executed with a long-term view in mind—years or even decades. Trading, meanwhile, moves to pocket gains on a regular basis.

A common method for distinguishing one type of trader from another is the time period for which a trader holds a stock—a variance which can range from a few seconds to months or even years.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping. Scalping strategy targets minor changes in intra-day stock price movement, frequently entering and exiting throughout the trading session, to build profits. Often classified as a subtype of the day trading technique, scalping involves multiple trades of very short holding periods from a few seconds to minutes

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear I really think that all say with new ones and markets well and when we find long-term trends in good and so we can talk to him and make money from swings, but when there are no clear trends in this I think scalping is very useful here and I traded with him at the time but I couldn't always make money. and in actual forex trading I assume that everyone has different abilities for this business and cannot push themselves to use other systems that are not according to their own characteristics, so scalping and swing or long term is good and as long as they understand to operate it

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    hum as mien scalping or swing ker k kamaee ker sakty hien aor as main hamen har wakat mihnat karna chahiy hai aor acha bonus us ko milta hai jo as main har post aor thread main quality deta hai aor as main har wo kam karta hain jo forum ke rules main hon as liy hamen chahiy hai ke ham as main har wakat as kee rules ko follow kare aor hamen as main acha bonus hasil karne ki kushsh karte rihna chahiy aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main jab bi posting kare tu mistakes se bachne ki kushsh kare q k as main us ko hi acha bonus milta hai jo as main mihnat karta hai as liy mihnat zarory hai.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-09-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 337 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)