+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How long have you been testing your strategy there?Is it still working well in your trading account?For me,I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    I like this strategy to use for demo account first. What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you? I like SMA but I not use them yet, only use EMA of 30 and EMA of 50 crossing in my trade.
    i did not back test this strategy yet.but using this strategy i generate 20 pips (net) daily. yes your EMA crossing is another good strategy. can you tell me how i can improve my this strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mind4sale For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy to use for demo account first. What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you? I like SMA but I not use them yet, only use EMA of 30 and EMA of 50 crossing in my trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple Moving average 20.

this is the simple moving average that i use it can use any timefrem but M15,M30,H1,H4 is good enough.

Simple Moving average 20>high
    Simple Moving average 20> low
    Parabolic SAR 20
    RSI 20
    when price cross sma 20 high and close the upper the sma 20 high band that means BUY signal
    when price cross the sma 20 low and close below sma 20 low band that means SELL signal
    stop loss 20/50
    exit>> follow RSI( 20) 70/30
    Attached Images    

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mind4sale For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alienpanic (2013-06-23), Ameur Damak (2017-10-21), mahi218 (2016-06-25), nidhi (2013-11-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77