+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A simple but effective strategy to bring the dollar purse purse. many seasoned traders using this indi. use of a simple and uncomplicated, but the dollars do not bring in doubt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems easy to use, sma in my opinion a good indicator although it is often too late to give the signal.
    thank you for sharing strategies, I will try it but I will combine with the CCI indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also ever used three moving average at my monitor with different setting to get the fastest information and then it is filtered by the higher setting to reduce false signals,it is great..and also i combined them with using stochastic and trend lines, with them i can identify the entry and exit point
    do the best we can

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average stratagy is always given good result.. may be its sma, ema or wma.. i am personally use this ema stratagy and also mixed with three ema ..stratagy .. and easily make daily 10-20 pips with this stratagy.. its is a very simple stratagy but very strong.. for exit .. i use the ema stratagy.. and for tp and sl setting . i use the resistance and support line. draw by my self.. thank you for share this stratagy.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looks likes a very good and very simple type of strategy and I really appreciate you that you share your experience with us and I am going to use this strategy in my demo account first and after that i will try this on my real account if i found the good result of that strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to manibhai2012 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion it will be better to use this strategy in a demo account first to find out the system and the deeds of this kind of EA.But I think it will be better if the senior members or the experts of the forex market help the traders by attaching some important news here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pritysharma For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i like it but i am not understand it clearly because i can not understand that what indicator are required in this strategy and how can we use it that is why please post the clear post and chart and all method to clear our concepts.
    hey bro ,this is very easy to understand. i use moving average 20 high and low. MT4>EUR/USD chart> H4 . insert indicator >Moving average set 20 .one is high and another is low .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mind4sale For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    very good strategy, I will use it, as I was searching that kind of strategy for long time, and was unable to find such kind of strategy, it seems more profitable to me, plzz reply me as how much you could earn with this strategy, plzzz reply me as I am waiting for yours reply, how much this systm could give us the pips.
    it depends on how much you want?how much pair do you trade?normally this strategy gives 20 pips per day average. you should use 1H and H4 chart and wait for good entry signal for makes more profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mind4sale For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mind4sale View Post

this is the simple moving average that i use it can use any timefrem but M15,M30,H1,H4 is good enough.

Simple Moving average 20>high
    Simple Moving average 20> low
    Parabolic SAR 20
    RSI 20
    when price cross sma 20 high and close the upper the sma 20 high band that means BUY signal
    when price cross the sma 20 low and close below sma 20 low band that means SELL signal
    stop loss 20/50
    exit>> follow RSI( 20) 70/30
    very good strategy, I will use it, as I was searching that kind of strategy for long time, and was unable to find such kind of strategy, it seems more profitable to me, plzz reply me as how much you could earn with this strategy, plzzz reply me as I am waiting for yours reply, how much this systm could give us the pips.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    How long have you been testing your strategy there?Is it still working well in your trading account?For me,I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.
    i m using this strategy since 3-4 month.yes u can add SAR .and i wanna add ADX to my strategy?is it good ?will my strategy improve if i add ADX on this?i think this will improve my strategy.by using ADX i can know the strength of trend

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mind4sale For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 LastLast