+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Banned wina89 is an unknown quantity at this point wina89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mind4sale View Post

this is the simple moving average that i use it can use any timefrem but M15,M30,H1,H4 is good enough.

Simple Moving average 20>high
    Simple Moving average 20> low
    Parabolic SAR 20
    RSI 20
    when price cross sma 20 high and close the upper the sma 20 high band that means BUY signal
    when price cross the sma 20 low and close below sma 20 low band that means SELL signal
    stop loss 20/50
    exit>> follow RSI( 20) 70/30
    did if price is piercing upper line / under MA then close, the price of always unidirectional and continues trend?
    what if then instead returned direction?
    how much TP and SL which is good?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akhtani is an unknown quantity at this point akhtani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a big fan of moving averages , in my current strategies i am using 3 simple and exponential MAs and thy are absolutely ones one of the greatest tools you can use i your trading strategies , you have a good strategy here but i advice you to add envelopes to help you determine reversals above and under a 21 period moving average .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member wb1989 is an unknown quantity at this point wb1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems to be a good strategy but can you tell us
    how many pips are the objective and in which are the pairs that go with this strategy

Banned agushertanto is an unknown quantity at this point agushertanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best place to learn the forex trading is the forex forums where you will learn the lot of trading and more practice in the demo help you to make the prefect in the forex trading and i think you will need to give some time to the forex trading for the adjustment

Banned pregem is an unknown quantity at this point pregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    The simple moving average 20 is the simplest moving average to follow. It should be noted that it is the inner line in the bollinger band. a newbie can follow this SMA and use this as and entry point . This is a working strategy that will make a fast buck for a good student .

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving average is one of a very simple system and can make us a success if we can get a more favorable trading results. but sometimes if we interpret it wrong it will be very dangerous especially if we wait until one of the points of intersection. therefore we must be patient in waiting for the real intersection.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanx for your kind information..i am newbie in forex trading and i still don't know too much about forex strategies therefore i am still working on demo account to be experienced in forex market

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    very good strategy, I will use it, as I was searching that kind of strategy for long time, and was unable to find such kind of strategy, it seems more profitable to me, plzz reply me as how much you could earn with this strategy, plzzz reply me as I am waiting for yours reply, how much this systm could give us the pips.
    i believe what you've got been asking could depends plenty regarding the best approach a lot of funds have you really need to invest in forex market in addition to short, just how much is represents your accessible capital. next is how have you decide make use of your mm since just how much is you could earn from any trading systems depends on these 2 factors alternative compared to firmly the winning ratio on your trading system.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages smooth the price data to form a trend following indicator. They do not predict price direction, but rather define the current direction with a lag. Moving averages lag because they are based on past prices

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is a good strategy. What i would suggest one is to use this on high time frames. Trading with lagging indicators in low time frames is not safe or accurate or reliable. If you still want to, please use another set of indicators of different varieties . And best of luck. Try with demo first. One more thing, your startegy will be much better if you use any indicator which indicates the momentum, rsi is not good enough, it gives fake signals sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast