+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    The biggest reason that i now i with price action we get many signals in a single session that make our entry point more easy and we can pick any to jump in and and same for exit. Trader who trade with price action they always concerned about quick move and if there is nothing quick in market thay they preger to wait.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every strategy work on only fundamental news, if no news then it will move in choppy prices. So analysis the right trend with the help of fundamental news then you can earn good profit with any strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good system. Indicators don't work in many cases. Because, indicators are able to analysis the data. They can not, read the news of forex market or stock exchange news.So, they can not take decision all time.It is a good post.I enjoyed it.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing for us to avoid losing in forex trading is neglecting our emotions and using stop lose is a must , or we'll see margin call several times

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Price Action Forex – Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

There are many answers to why PRICE ACTION is king in forex trading.
    And why price action in fact is the easiest to trade with in forex trading.
    Let me give you an easy explanation with the chart above.
    In the pair above: Eur Gbp
    It shows the pair in an uptrend.
    And if we look into the pair, we can easily spot 5 price action entries for us to ride the trend and to profit on.

Price action (blue box no. 1)
    It is a pin bar as well as an bullish outside bar (in combination with the bar on the left hand side)
    It is a good indicator for us to take it long with a buy order.
    Price action (blue box no. 2)
    It is another pin bar for us to enter a buy order had we missed the first pin bar.
    This is also a confirmation pin bar to tell us that the trend is indeed going up.
    So off it went…
    Price action (blue box no. 3)
    It forms a bullish outside bar. Look at the long green bullish bar wrapping the previous smaller bar.
    Another good price action bar to tell us to take it long.
    And so it went further…
    Price action (blue box no. 4)
    Price move sideways and to form another bullish outside bar.
    This bullish outside bar indicates that price is possibly going to breakup from it’s sideways trend.
    And so it did.
    Price action (blue box no. 5)
    Price went sideways again to form another price action pin bar.
    Another indicator to state that it is going to breakup from it’s sideways trend to move further up.

So you see, in just a pair. We can spot so many price action bars for us to take an entry long.
    The trick towards trading price action is simple.
    We usually take price action bars that is together with the trend.
    So in this scenario, the pair is in an uptrend.
    Therefore we only take price action bars that is going up.
    If you look into the chart, you will see price action bars that points down.
    Those are reversal bars. And we usually skip them. (unless you have enough experience, stay away from reversal price action bars)
    And you will be glad you stayed away from them as you see, most of the reversal bars did not work out.

So you see, forex trading is not difficult with price action.
    The power of price action, in combination with a proper forex trading system, trading psychology & money management = Consistent Profits
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    very good posting ap na to mara jasa newbie ko boht achi information de ha ka kasa indicator main price moved karti ha or kasa up ,down hoti ha es laya main to ap ko yahi khaon ga ka agr ap na achi or best trading karani ha ap es indicator ko used karna or es indicator ko sekkna es k bad ap acha profit gain kar satak hoo.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most new FOREX traders don’t take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals).

Junior Member tomiko is on a distinguished road tomiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i'm on my research of an indicator. but many times i found that price action is simple, yet powerful. i'm interested with price action, but i think price action trader should spend more time to monitor the chart. what's your opinion? can i still use price action method, even i'm a swing trader?

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Yeah,I think I have the same feeling with you there.It is the first time that I have learned the price action here.But I just wonder how will price action help us to analysis the forex trend so easily.
    The example given by the TS is a condition that has past. Making it very easy to make a statement about how easy to determine the trend. I'm still waiting for input from the TS, for the present condition, is it still appropriate?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it risky? I waited for further explanation. Thanks.
    Yeah,I think I have the same feeling with you there.It is the first time that I have learned the price action here.But I just wonder how will price action help us to analysis the forex trend so easily.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it risky? I waited for further explanation. Thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)