+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erumozor View Post
    Yes that is the truth price action is very good it shows you the continuation of trend at any particular period of time
    indeed in peridode time trend was also changed so that traders should continue to be analyzed properly in order to gain advantage by looking at the news and reading will add to the knowledge of the trends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to riky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe it and also i have lack of knowledge about price action till i read you posts here and i really interest with it, so i make copy your posts here and want to learn it with well ..this is nice when i can increase my knowledge, thank you very much ...and maybe next time i will contact you to get more understanding about it
    do the best we can

Member asiexpert is an unknown quantity at this point asiexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks a lot for this great article and the best tip for trading by such a simple strategy by following just the price action with the money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also study price action because more than anything else you will be able to understand where the market is going if you take note the action of the price. It is simply a matter of trying to predict the possible next destination of the market.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed and down hoti ha es laya main to ap ko yahi khaon ga ka agr ap na achi or best trading karani ha ap es indicator ko used karna or es indicator ko sekkna es k bad ap acha profit gain char satay hew..

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sitiz View Post
    To avoid a huge lose it can be done by using the stop lose on every order but the trading price action is intended to make an order based on a psychological market participants
    Sure bro, stop lost is the best to avoid heavy lost and prevent premature margin call. In price action strategy we can learn how to put the stop lost at the right level and more safety. I heard a lots about premature stop lost which reached before the price change direction.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I think the most important thing for us to avoid losing in forex trading is neglecting our emotions and using stop lose is a must , or we'll see margin call several times
    To avoid a huge lose it can be done by using the stop lose on every order but the trading price action is intended to make an order based on a psychological market participants

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is the truth price action is very good it shows you the continuation of trend at any particular period of time

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make a good profit with little action at a price that will not be worked indices in many cases. Because the counters are able to analyze the data. You can read the new market or news.So shares can not time.It every decision is a good contribution.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i really think price action can tell us the best direction of the forex market and the more we can predict the direction of the market the more it makes it easier for us to make the numbers of profit we really wanted in the forex market so all order are based on the direction of the price action

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)