+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Visual Graphic User Order Plugin

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aise hi indicator ko kafi samay se dhundh raha tha jo ki ek click me sare trade ko close kar sake aapne ye bata ke kafi accha kiya dhanyawaad aapka ki aapne ise hamare sath share kiya aur hame resource uplabdh karwaye.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    accepted the gays give useful information with graphs of this order looks like more interesting especially for those who really are new to forex trading is a way to exercise at the same time order every one here want to get some indicators which are free and accurate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned activextechnology is an unknown quantity at this point activextechnology's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for the I thank you casting this privilege Which you Supplied and the download neither he it any problem he it to be tested on the consider demo AT FIRST and then the adapter on my account, very special and good to see the images and thespoil and the retail and to froget and this so is a very good trader and this si a real website and the real website and the real good time

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey good to see you after a long and time and this si very special and good to see the images and thespoil and the retail and to froget and this so is a very good trader and this si a real website and the real website and the real good time and the realistic and to gone

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank for sharing this visual graphics with us, it looks nice in screen but I cannot say any thing whether it would help me in my trading or not I just want to have good indicator for my daily trading but I am unable to find good indicator.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all thanks for the indicator you have provided here and the link you have provided is working fine and i will use this indicator in a demo account first and then if I found this profitabel then I will definitely come here to give here some feedback.........

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in instaforex in metatrader which is already available in the update also one click trading the same as you give it. I was afraid if I use this way to get sanction from the account that I use so I really do not want it and do not like the way it is. therefore my own very cautious in trading forex.

Senior Member zia56 is an unknown quantity at this point zia56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, thank you, they are well thanking you for that link to your website here, I came here to represent the number of responses actual, and view the progress of the investigation report following I use, and links to.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every one here need to urge some indicators that are free and correct. this sort of cut facilitate the traders plenty. Keep it up and shear this sort of things. its an honest habit..............................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast