+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Visual Graphic User Order Plugin

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank's for sharing this kind of helpful indicator ,this plugin works fine and posted successful on my chart its easy to keep on order i try it on demo account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member daly is an unknown quantity at this point daly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the I thank you casting this privilege Which you
    Supplied and the download neither he it any problem he it to be tested on
    the consider demo AT FIRST and then the adapter on my account thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे इसके लिए जाने के लिए एक अच्छा कारण ve? मैं मानना ​​है कि कि गंभीर व्यापारियों गंभीर उपकरणों चुनते हैं जब हम उस समय व्यापार हम करने के लिए हमारे चार्ट पर बात की बहुत पर विचार है मैं दावा अधिक लाइन नहीं वहन करने में कर सकते हैं कि चार्ट के मेरे ब्लॉक इतना अपनी नहीं बेहतर करने के लिए गंभीर के लिए इस प्रकार के उपकरण की का उपयोग करें व्यापारियों.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for pointing out that you are. Given this, and the link that you have worked very well, I figure it on a demo account, and then when I found beneficial, I would stay here, no comment

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phylo View Post
    This may be of interest to some - all FREE.

Easy Order Plugin Script - by Sangmane

Attachment 588

The above is a Test Rig shot of Easy Order GUI. The text at the SL + TP lines is a separate SL + TP pip calculator indicator - by File45.

1. The Easy Order Script has option to trade in a) manual selected Lots or b) Risk based automatic calculated lots.
    2. The Easy Order script places SL + TP lines on the chart which can be moved as required before and after a trade has been placed.
    3. To change lot size click [New Order] drop down and choose an order type. The selected order text will replaced [New Order] text. (SL + TP lines are placed on the chart) The lot size can now be changed in the lot box. The changed lot size will remain the default until changed. Two options are now available. a) If the [Submit] button is clicked the order will go through. b) If the drop down is opened the selected order can be cancelled. (SL + TP line will delete from the chart)

For more information and download links see post 35 & 36 at this thread this forum - click
    It seems more like a pivot point Was? because I have a similar indicator to have a tone but I have a pivot point, just to find the TP and SL when I have entered the market,,,

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Give me a good reason to go for it? i believe that serious traders choose serious tools when we trade at that time we have to consider a lot of thing on our chart i cannot afford to dawa more line that block my visibilty of chart so its not better to use this type of tools for serious traders.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the indicator you have provided here and the link you have provided is working fine I will use this indicator in a demo account first and then if I found this profitabel then I will definitely come here to give here some feedback.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one here want to get some indicators which are free and accurate. This type of shearing help the traders a lot. Keep it up and shear this type of things. its a good habit
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Junior Member Phylo is an unknown quantity at this point Phylo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Visual (Graphic User Interface) Order Plugin

This may be of interest to some - all FREE.

Easy Order Plugin Script - by Sangmane

Name: img-1.jpg Views: 112 Size: 66.9 KB

The above is a Test Rig shot of Easy Order GUI. The text at the SL + TP lines is a separate SL + TP pip calculator indicator - by File45.

1. The Easy Order Script has option to trade in a) manual selected Lots or b) Risk based automatic calculated lots.
    2. The Easy Order script places SL + TP lines on the chart which can be moved as required before and after a trade has been placed.
    3. To change lot size click [New Order] drop down and choose an order type. The selected order text will replaced [New Order] text. (SL + TP lines are placed on the chart) The lot size can now be changed in the lot box. The changed lot size will remain the default until changed. Two options are now available. a) If the [Submit] button is clicked the order will go through. b) If the drop down is opened the selected order can be cancelled. (SL + TP line will delete from the chart)

For more information and download links see post 35 & 36 at this thread this forum - click
    Last edited by Phylo; 2012-02-21 at 05:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2