+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1734

Thread: What are the forex currency pairs that usually have low spread (2 PIPS or less)?

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    instaforex is the best broker in the world they charge minimum 3 pips as spread but many other broker chart 2 pips as spread but they may be scam because we do not have much information about them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many pairs that have low spread and the reason for their low spared is that they are so much good pairs that their volumes are usually high enough and broker earn a lot of commission through them so brokers take very less commission (spread) on them. For me the best pair is EUR/USD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The spread vary from Broker to broker There are two type of Brokers One has own Eur/USD while other has GBP/JPY so I think If you want to trade with low spread Then choose different brokers for trading ....

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most to the major pair have low spread. i think which pair is more volatile that pair have low spread. Like eur/usd, usd/jpy, gbp/usd, usd/can etc. I think trader know this pair movement then trader can trade this pair with low spread

Junior Member muthu is an unknown quantity at this point muthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    Pair that do not use the pair spread gold, oil. The pair did not use the spread but use commissions, I also do not know how to start counting from the commission. What is clear every time we have OP it will immediately cut the commission.
    i agree with you and gold and oil pairs are not good for low spreads and i feel eur/usd, usd/jpy, gbp/usd, usd/can theses pairs works good

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right my friend but for it the broker make their own policy..and insta offer for the lowest spread is 3 pips but they make it constant for any condition, sometimes we know that some broker offer lower spread until 1 pips or less but when the news is released then the spread change and more than 7 pips...

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually many company charge 3 pips on open any deal some companies get two pips some 3 pips i work on instaforex company they mostly charge 3 pips but in case of acfx website broker charge 2 pips

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that there is no such pair in instaforex that has such low spread of 2 pips,,,
    the lowest spread that i have come across in instaforex is of 3 pips for most of its popular pairs.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just not necessarily too concerned with the length of the actual multiply. But if your prediction is usually correct, the actual wide spread wouldn't certainly be a trouble. example is the gbp and jpy, however the multiply is usually broad, yet, if your evaluation is usually correct, the actual benefit could well be what we find. upon insta, almost all of the significant pairs have 3 pips multiply. and contains already been small personally.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as said by many, 7 forex major pair have lowest spread. Even better if you open an account on 5 digit account with floating spread. though it's not nice when a big impact news coming, but in general they offer less than 2 pip spread or even less than 1 pip spread. I know some brokers who offered less than 2 pip spreads and their inital depsit may as low as 100$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 174 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)