+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 500 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5000

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Senior Member luckyaktarkazi is an unknown quantity at this point luckyaktarkazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It heavily depends upon the filler of accounting and investing. We can kind it with few or inferior it all entity of investing and statement situation. why run our consciousness to twofold it instead of scene virtual returns.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wiqbal575 is an unknown quantity at this point wiqbal575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan ye ap k experiance par depand karta he k ap kitni lot size use karty ho bhai jan agar ap bari lot size use karty ho tu bhai jan ap ko profit zyada ho ga but os m risk kafi hota he or kam m bhai jan kam hi ata he or risk b kam hota he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I set TP and SL between 30 25 pips and most of the time market price hits TP with If you want to make more and more pips from forex trade business you have to follow good strategies which are more effective that When setting the targets in trading the trader should ensure that they are like sometimes very easy but sometimes also difficult perhaps depending on vailing market condition is going

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So try to proper analysis and earn money from Forex then I really grateful that I could earn consist then well you can divide your trade into trades with take profite targets firist is 30 pips the second target is 50 pips and the third is 100 and use a trailing stop accordingly To me it is not impossible if only focus on one technique only till as a student i am learning and hope i will earn more in futu in fact i earn 10 pip in per day and i think that it is enough for m

Senior Member zahidhussain is an unknown quantity at this point zahidhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually every one want to make the big amount of the profit to the forex trading but it is not right and profitable to the traders to make the trade so first of all a trader think about the learning then earning so it become the trader successful and more earning.

Senior Member juml is an unknown quantity at this point juml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself did not put a target like that because I just saw the trading opportunities by playing a lot, so it couldn't be done, but could play a lot we're going to be an effective trader and it's much better. the use of targets.

Senior Member micmaster is an unknown quantity at this point micmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on your capital only.Its not pips matter, matter is your per pips value and some good money management.If you want to double your investment make sure trade wisely according of your account type and leverage. Many people think about doubling their investment,but they don't care about loss and in the end they faced it weather they have double or not.It can take 100 pips or 1000 pips too.

Member mmrbabu80 is an unknown quantity at this point mmrbabu80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,its not like that you said.In my opinion,it depends to our ability in trading, how good we can set the lots size and make good position on the right track, and it will give us big impact to get the results.Forex trading is a good business but everything can happen here and as long as we trying to do it with harder,discipline and patience are needed as always.

Senior Member Dorai is an unknown quantity at this point Dorai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to twice your current capial or even your hard earned dollars, your pips may people take it to be able to twice it, is realtion with your investment capital in case your investment capital really huge, people however a couple of days, with very good investing, however the tiny one particular, create abig occasion since it have huge hazardous.

Senior Member mercon is an unknown quantity at this point mercon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just put 200 pips to achieve double capital and all it took the process because I didn't start from 200 pips all started from 2000 pip, and all need a process to get to that and as traders we have to be ready and all will be good with the right management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 500 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)