+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 500 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5000

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    what is the number of pips in order for your account to double?
    jani ye to app k lot size par he depend karta ha pips ki to koi khas baat nahi ha app k account main ager 100 usd hane to ap ko 0.01 lot size se 1000 pip chiyen double hone k liye or ager ap 1 lot size rakhtey haen to phr app ko 100 pips chyen hotey ye lot par depend karta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riamo is an unknown quantity at this point riamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to double my money i need a 10000pip this is big but it is safe even i will lose capital after 10000pip forex is too risky and do not risk bu my capital because it is all what i have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    what is the number of pips in order for your account to double?
    You want to know what you require to double the amount. Post your leverage, lot size and your account type whether it is a standard account or a cent account. If i get all these i will be able to tell you. And also what is your budget or the deposit that you have paid. Without these details its not possible.

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do this forex trading The aim is not to double the money or account, but I want to benefit from forex trading. pips no matter how much I get per day is still appreciated.
    I think this every day in trading does not need to get a lot of pips, which is important for me is consistency,,

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    You can double you money if you entry big lot size. But it is very risky. If you make any mistake then your account is in risk. I think you can make you money double with little numbers of pip. But you need perfect strategy.
    greed always leads you to the hell of loss and most of the trader loose his total capital because of only this thing and i must say that its very hard to avoid this thing, but we must have to avoid this thing otherwise we have to loose our total capital, and its true that if you don't know that at which time you have to invest then your knowledge is none of use.

Member Hina Abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point Hina Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its Depend On Lot Size If You have Have $10 in Your Account Having Leverage 1:1000 Then Open Lot Size of 0.25 If You Gain 40 Pips In a Day Then your Balance Will Double In Just 1 Day.

Member abdur is an unknown quantity at this point abdur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai paisa double karna hai to utne zyada ka hi leverage rakh ke trading kare aur koi bhi raasta nahi hai zyada profit nikalne ka,, lekinusme utna hi loss karne ka bhi risk increase ho jaata hai isiliye

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make your capital double u need to use pips 10 for ur having $50.If you try it to make ur money double in a very short time then u must use this pips.But u must be aware that this may lead all ur capital loss.So it is risky for using for the new traders.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar aapko apna money double karna hai to aapke lot size pe depend karega ki aap kitna bada ya kitna chota lot trade kar rahe ho
    jaise ki agar aap abda lot trade karte ho to kuch hi pips me aap apna money double kar sakte ho lekin agar aap ka lot size chota hai to aapko zada pips ka wait karna padega

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need a little pips if you use the higher lots size but it needs many pips if you set the lots with the smaller...every strategies have advantages and disadvantages,,,the traders have to know for the risk and also how many reward they will accept...you just take one of them
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 500 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)