+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello that depend on lotsize you are trading and also with leverage for ex:if you have $100 and if you open 5lotsize(instaforexlots) then it take 20pips to double your money but it will also have same disadvantage of blowing your account with 20pips if price goes against you withdraw your whole profit in this trading company because you r friend will be have too much wrong things so may be he is doing cheating with the company , so i think i withdraw profit at any time and they gives me without any limitations , and also in your profile there will be two option if you choose withdraw with safe bonus then your bonus will be remain in your account and profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on you lot size and the leverage you use. if you use high leverage and big lots the number of pips to double you account will go down and you will require more pips if you use low leverawge and small lot size.thanks.... and Buy now, "FAP Turbo" a possible answer is Yes, rake can be yours in money. Without guidance and knowledge a bit condition that you wisely and treat ridiculously low profit or default settings will lose money and take risks uneducated, then even.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there's simply no this type of technique to discover. we need to perceive your own collateral along with jeopardizing % along with consider benefit of utilized. this could possibly be feasible within twenty pips truly this will probably be one thousand pips. virtually all based mostly upin our personal danger. in forex trading we will consider 10 pips to every day 5 pips simply. thus no got to trade every day 10 hours or 8 hours. the brief time technique and referred to as scalping. however keep in mind would like excellent skills and great strategy to adhere to.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why Learn Forex? You need to exchange your currency to the local currency if you're in another country. With a particular rate in place, you are technically buying currency. If the US dollar is stronger than the currency, it could double or triple. This is forex. and In my views the pips or all this is depend on the capital and amount invested by the trader. If a trader invests small amount then he can make it double in short time from few pips or if the capital is large then it takes long time to make it double and it required more pips.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends what proportion is your account if you have got $1000 in your account then you wish a lot of pips to try to trouble your account however that's somewhat arduous to do. It conjointly rely what heap size you're victimization...if you're victimization little heap size then you may have a tough time doubling your account and do not forget your loses is additionally a giant drawback to beat and The pip value is differ from one pair to another. If you open a larger lot size then you will earn a lot from a small fluctuation. But you must keep in mind you have to face the same risk of loosing your account. If you are able to double your account..,

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello that depend on lotsize you are trading and also with leverage for ex:if you have $100 and if you open 5lotsize(instaforexlots) then it take 20pips to double your money but it will also have same disadvantage of blowing your account with 20pips if price goes against.if you open a large lot, then you only need a few pips just for more profit. Meanwhile, if you open a lot smaller, then you need more pips to gain a large profit.
    and for me, I need at least more than 10000 pips to make 100 % profit on my trading account, its will be fine I set the target 100% profit on a years trading, and I think it will be fine and enough if I also using the big enough capital for trading also

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    is mein koi wazahat nahi hai ke sarmaya kaari ke pesey ko dugna karne mein kitnay pips lagen ge. bator tajir sarmaya kaari ki raqam ko dugna karne ka koi iradah nahi hona chahiye. yeh kabhi kabhi mumkina munafe ki raqam ko mehdood kardaita hai aur be had khatrah mol lainay ki takeed karta hai. nuqsaan ko kam se kam karne aur ziyada se ziyada munafe karne ke liye tijarat apne pesey ko dugna nahi !

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people use to say......if you ingenuous a colossal lot, then you only poverty a few pips meet for more acquire. Meantime, if you wide a lot small, then you requisite author pips to mount a oversized benefit. Instaforex, the ideal of each lot is some 0.1 to individual better pairs specified as Eu / USD and GBP / USD. Active accounting money direction that can untroubled your way of floating disadvantageous.
    and within forex trading we are able to get ten pips in order to daily five pips very easily. therefore no requirement to company daily ten period or even eight period. the limited time technique as well as known as scalping. keep in mind require really outstanding abilities as well as outstanding technique required for attempt such as this.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I consent with you. little pips can modify your consideration becomes bigger. the main factor is reliability in getting benefit. if it can continually generate a benefit, I sure do not need the time to dual your consideration. and it obviously depends on how much lot size are you opening. with huge ot size you can double your money in minutes but the risk would be very high, for example a $100 equity a lot size of 2 would double the money with 50 pips roughly and this calculation is for instaforex, i don;t know about other brokers.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need a little pips if you use the greater plenty dimension but it needs many pips if you set the plenty with small sized.every techniques have pros and cons.the investors have to know for the danger and also how many compensate they will take. and I need 40 pips just to use the leverage of 1:100, make double my investment. But I take profits immediately without waiting for more, I would take a short 5 to 8 pips in one trade only. I make almost daily to double my investment to do this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)