+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member Muhammad Shahbaz is on a distinguished road Muhammad Shahbaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading business ham ko best opportunity deta hai jis main ham ak achi learning hasil krni ho gi ta k ham forex trading business main aik achi learning hasil kr sakhty hain main forex m,ain little profit ko accept krta hon...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member glonggongan is an unknown quantity at this point glonggongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you'd like turn into a profitable speculator you ought to recognize decline and profit each equally, merely as a result of only regarding each business have decline and profit each equally. stay calm rather than just carried away in case ought to build money. i think within which little profit is significantly better job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ruman is an unknown quantity at this point Ruman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i am happy to get little profit with my little investment in this forex market. As my investment i little, i have to choose little volume to trade safely to earn money. Higher investment will help me to choose the volume that is relevant to the capital and by that i can earn more money. Here i want to say that little investment tends to little profit and higher investment tends to higher profit.
    " Difficult Doesn't Mean Impossible. It Simply Means That You Have To Work Hard "

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ik aysa business hai jis ka kuch pata nahe cahlta hai k market kaha ja rahe hai is leyay jabhea ap ko koi bhea profit ho ap foran us ko accpet karay and then kuch aur karay fir us k bad ik acaha trend daikh kar ap next trade ko open kar sakty hain.....

Banned zubairirfan1 is an unknown quantity at this point zubairirfan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar hum little invest karay gay to eaning b little ho ge isi trha agar invest ziada karay gay to profit b ziada ho ga or mai yeh bhi khena chao ga ke "when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss an then we get to understand the fact that in other to earn profit we need to learn how to grow our account thats what i think"..!

Senior Member akhileshsis123 is an unknown quantity at this point akhileshsis123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes is will accept little profit and it must be at least 1 % of my total investment in the Forex market and i greedy then i face then loss because due to greedy lot of traders face the loss in Forex and so it is big for and so it is big for me a little profit

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course forex tarding is very risky business and you can get good profit after learning so you must collect your profit even it is very low because low profit is better than biog loss in forex market

Senior Member mehfooz mahir zaman 99 is an unknown quantity at this point mehfooz mahir zaman 99's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes little profit is better than nothing. because one dollar a day makes a man reliable life in my opinion.

Banned malikshakeel09 is an unknown quantity at this point malikshakeel09's Avatar
    Thanks
    main Accept tu nahi karta ke little profit ko balke kisi ko bhi pasand nahi little profit but some time acha hota hai bare loss se is liye profit little ho ya big but loss na ho aur mere khyal se little profit acha hai aik bare loss se tu hueim accept bhi karna pare kyoun ke ya bhi forex ka hisa hai

Member techaine is an unknown quantity at this point techaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When its called a trade then its must has profit or loss. But profit all time too much valuable for a person. It will a big profit or it will be little profit. But in Forex i think little profit is too much important for a new comer as like me. Its relay inspiring and then he will trade big amount and then he will get a big profit. In a word small profit is the key of success for big profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 733 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)