+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member fxexpert7 is an unknown quantity at this point fxexpert7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar jab hum small capital se trading karain gey to humain little profit earn ho ga or agar hum big capital se trading karain ge to humain bohat achi earning ho gi lekin zaroori nahi k humain har waqt earning hi ho bal k humain loss bhi ho sakta hai. isi liye humain small or big dono profit accept karna cchahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gmr.aktar is an unknown quantity at this point gmr.aktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    We gain very little profit we have a tendency to|once we tend to|after we} invest little quantity within the forex business or we've no expertise within the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we tend to earn little quantity. rather then if we've an honest expertise within the forex trade and that we invest plenty of cash within the forex trade then we are able to earn plenty of cash from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member omg is an unknown quantity at this point omg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i accept because if you do huge profit then insta forex disable your account and many people thought that and also see this problems which is not good.i thought like that.

Senior Member MyAdventure is an unknown quantity at this point MyAdventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we get any advantage in forex trading, we should be well received, however, because it is in accordance with the abilities and efforts of our best, so whatever we get we must accept. Small profit if it continues to be collected of course the result will also be more and more, and therefore we should never underestimate a small profit, however, something big was originally derived from something small.

Senior Member Mahmud 24 is an unknown quantity at this point Mahmud 24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex trading is high risky business and it is most challenging business for every forex trader. So i think little profit is really useful and better for forex trader and i really accept it and i all all time follow it and i think low profit is the best for me.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am new trader and want to earn profit either it is small or huge amount so i will accept all type of profit from the forex trading either small or large, if you want to have huge profit then you should also may have to wait for the right time.

Senior Member rakashif is an unknown quantity at this point rakashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein to abi new hoon es forum per abi tak mene koi trade nahi lagau es per lakin mery khayal mein ager humy thora profit mil raha ho to Wo humy ley Lena chahey kiu ke mashoor misal hai ke karty karty se he darya Banta hai.

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul mara dost karay gay to eaning b little ho ge isi trha agar invest ziada karay kuch be karta gay to profit b ziada ho ga or zaida ho apne marze invest karnay say he kam ni chalta work b ziada karta yaa ho karna parta hai tab he ziada profit milay ga kar sakta ha as ma sakta ha aysa ma.

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineibrahim58 View Post
    yeah its good for us if some one new to the forex business I think small investment and small profit is good for them so they can learn it step by step then they can invest more and earn more this is good..........................
    I am also the new one I use this step by my self.
    it was, indeed, in the forex business is we have to learn step by step. ranging from a few, because of the risk of going too small. we have to take a little profit, because it is not easy to make a profit. which is important in my opinion, is how we learn to be consistent in getting the profit. though little, if we are consistent then it will be a big capital.

Member nakibbd is an unknown quantity at this point nakibbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have no experience in foreign exchange losses in the Forex field as we are, we earn a small amount. Neither of us had better experience in Forex trading, we invest a lot of money in Forex trading if we can earn a lot of money in foreign exchange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)