+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that many times forex just give us small profit, but for me, it is not matter. As long as i can make profit, i still have money and it still can makes me happy with my own trading. It is not easy for me to make much profit everyday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rajitt is an unknown quantity at this point rajitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends totally on my capital how much i have invested if my capital is high i would not agree with little profit but if have less capital then it will be good to have a little profit in other word larger capital larger profit and smaller capital smaller profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that a little profit is a best for the trader because forex trading is so risky business and in this business you have a big chance of loss so i accept the little profit during trading and enjoing with the profit.

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that as a new trader,little profit slightly acceptable. But you have to take it when the market is so hard to run. Ten traders go ahead with very slowly process and they earn a little bit. It is risk less way to earn money but it is a very slowly process.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, absolutely as i can see in this forex bussiness, small profit a day to successful and learn from him that sounds like you are Trading with hope and expectations With the market first and keep your patience with this place and hopes will be a profitable trader That exactly how much you want successful
    Last edited by trendfx; 2016-10-30 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that forex is a good business and in this business i accept a little profit because little profit is good behind of loss.some time if you greed more profit then you have a chance of loss and then not easily recover.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear, absolutely to me, I personally do find that learning period for you and you must learn it and start with small to make it big and huge because every business have loss and profit both so be patient and not greedy if you want to earn money on forex
    Last edited by trendfx; 2016-10-30 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that little profit is not bad for trader if trader make consistently little profit that will be the great for trader because when little profit combine then trader can find they make lots of money and they can become more successful in this market and their confident level also growing higher.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that since I invest little capital I will accept little profits, don't expect to gain huge money with a little capital. The most important thing is the keeping your account alive and avoiding the wrong deals. It is better to start with a Demo account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that it is acceptable to me. because i believe that slow and steady always wins the race. if a trader want to make big profit, then he will make a deal with high risk. and always stay with a big change of facing loss. and if a trader make low profit but make it continuously

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)