+ Reply to Thread
Page 1033 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1043 1083 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned winboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy002's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hy guys in case of your post i think. Profit generated in forex trading, it will usually proportional to the capital employed. Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    We should accept it and also we should be happy that we are in profits. Little profits when gathered on long term will make more money and thus from this huge capital money then it is always possible to make good amount of profits. Compounding and growing is very much important for traders.
    For me,I think losing can be a part of my forex learning.We can learn more from our losing.If there is a loss in forex,we must have made a mistake that time,then we can remember the mistake clearly.More trading experience,may be more trading mistakes there.If we can sumary them properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member poorman is an unknown quantity at this point poorman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my recent condition any profit i accept because i am new in this market and work so harder for growing confident and improve knowledge.

Senior Member forexterminal is an unknown quantity at this point forexterminal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes obviousely I do aaacept low profit but daily profit it is good for me more than big profit in a month or a year profit I like long range trade always
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ,why not,little profit i accept and i am happy to take this profit because profit is profit hower this is thwe litle or huge .profit is profit.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    The thing that we have done, losing and winning, and of course, a little profit is better than nothing or some losing, and also it is a better thing to keep good our balances, and so we have more chances to make it better in the future, and if we want to increase our earning then we have to increase trading quality.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    as good traders we have to accept a little advantage, because we are grateful to get a profit, many traders are not able to make a profit in this business, so they fail and lose in a short time, to be able to make the gains necessary knowledge and experience, so if we gain only a little of it had to be in grateful.

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes why not there is no harm in it. it is not easy to make very big profits in it and you have to really work very hard to make good profits. so accept the small and make it big on the basis of your knowledge.

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think,acknowledge less important get on to money from the software. It is my attitude which ordinarily poor revenue surpasses major loss. Inside order to be a conquering investor get on to guaranteed you recognize loss as well as profit both, due to the detail each continue family affair experience reduction along with profit all. Show patience not greedy in justification solely aspire to get on to Money.

Banned ampatha is an unknown quantity at this point ampatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Profit is acceptable in any amount. And one thing is, small profit is much more better than big loss. So while doing trading in forex, we must control the emotional driven mistakes so we won't loss huge amount in trading. And our profit will be always even the amount is small. No Matter. so thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1033 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1043 1083 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)