+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 1104 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned LahoreFX is an unknown quantity at this point LahoreFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are able to earn big profit why we select the small one, the most goals of Forex trading is earning big profit as much as we are able to then if we are able to earn big then we ought to earn big don't select the small profit;

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arfinrumi is an unknown quantity at this point arfinrumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question...Forex is risky but profitable. Well based on my understanding i think Forex is all roughly speaking investment and the more we pick up to understand the information with the purpose of in other to earn profit we need to understand how to grow our bank account that's what did you say? I think .Good break..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit chota ho ya bada profit profit hota hai mai kitna bhi profit mai nikaal leta hun mai kabhi apna profit acount me nhi rakhta hun profit kitna bhi khusi utne hi hoti hai chahe wo 10$ ho ya 50$
    hume khusi utna hi hoti hai .

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ismael_hossain View Post
    I want to earn more income so little profit is not acceptable,Little profit can not ful fill my demand. My demand is the very big and i will brought many things from the shop. You can take it at the first first.
    but we should be patient with collecting a small profit, because if we are forced to achieve great advantages is very dangerous, especially when we do not have the right strategy, then later we can lose money quickly, it would be better received little profit but safer, than profit much, finally a margin call.

Senior Member yasir15 is on a distinguished road yasir15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan forex trading se jo profit milay iss ko lay laina chahiye yehi aap k faidey me hai other wise aap ko iss bara loss bhi ho sakta hai.

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its also a very good opportunity that we are earning little profit as well.but if we improve over capital and gain some experience then we can earn more profit as well.For this we should work hard and develop some skills and experience.Help your greediness, and do have good patience, if you want huge profits, else do settle down with little profits.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muayad View Post
    of course i would accept little continuous profit and it is better than big profits that is nut granted,because from my experience i know that those little profits with time will accumulate to form huge profit for me i just need to be patient.
    depend on our capital and knowledge about forex we can profit if small capital then we can small profit,if i get little profit im fully accept it, because every body trading for profit so small profit or big profit

Senior Member ismael_hossain is an unknown quantity at this point ismael_hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to earn more income so little profit is not acceptable,Little profit can not ful fill my demand. My demand is the very big and i will brought many things from the shop. You can take it at the first first.

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is little risk in your business.if you want more and more profit you must hurry in your business that is why you might make mistake.on the other hand if you expect little profit you must trade slowly..
    fairly that is why you have no possibility to make mistake. That is why i accept little profit.... Thanks

Member taya.kalim is on a distinguished road taya.kalim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money. Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 1054 1104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)