+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned chupchap is an unknown quantity at this point chupchap's Avatar
    Thanks
    Buying and selling using a modest investment capital, also accomplished a small earnings, so when buying and selling having huge investment capital, your earnings produced is usually an incredible probability. Little as well as huge earnings acquired, your speculator have to accept downright. so when buying and selling having huge investment capital, your earnings produced is usually an incredible probability job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Talha4455 is an unknown quantity at this point Talha4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is bat mein koi shak nahi k ap ko chota chota profit accept kerna chahiye kiyon ke sometime aise hata hain ke wohi chota profit ap ke loss mein badal jate hain ap pher bad mein pachtate ho k kash k mein wo thora so jo profit araha the wo leleta.I think it is good to take little profet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will accept little profit that i can get from low risk and if my risk reward is good trading in low risk. i personally only trade with low risk where i feel that here is low chances of risk that time i can easily control risk in my trading and can get good risk reward. with my good risk and money management.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Banned Mehboob Khan Alyani is an unknown quantity at this point Mehboob Khan Alyani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Little is more better than having nothing. Don't always think for a big money or profit. Accept a little one because with time you will make a big with this little one. So I think we should made our mind and accept the little profit as it is always better choice for continuous earning.

Senior Member sam9296 is on a distinguished road sam9296's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes little profit is acceptable for me coz i believe that little little profit gets big at the end of the month. we have to be patience till the end of the month.

Banned Ch Naqqash is an unknown quantity at this point Ch Naqqash's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accepte younger acquire from it. I think that low gain is exceed than big decease. If you necessity to get a eminent trader you must digest expiration and vantage boht, because every sector someone experience and earn both.

Senior Member shahzaibnazim is on a distinguished road shahzaibnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should thanksfull about little profit because we have not loose amount. So we should keep patience and relax so we can increase profit.

Banned medula is an unknown quantity at this point medula's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course i accepted little profit because of i am scalper so i trade little and accept little profit.I like and love forex trading buisness.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the market had become friends, hope we know the character of the market. and can be OP in the direction of the trend, so that it can generate profit. so it is very important to analyze trends, and then stay to determine the appropriate entry point

Senior Member poltu9t9 is an unknown quantity at this point poltu9t9's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want to say as a new trader at the start of the trading career i would love to accept the smaller profits and i usually aim for the small profits and it is the only way in which we can earn good money and we should try to accumulate more and more smaller profits and a day will come when we will be able to do trading with higher lots and will get more profits by the forex trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)