+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah.i accept the little profit because i have less investment.i think the little profit is better than loss and we can learn much trough scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramboo007 is an unknown quantity at this point ramboo007's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han ap ne bht acha sawal pucha main little profite b accept karo ga ku k forex main bara risk lena bewakufi hai is liay choti trad choti profit it is beauty of the forex in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaida is an unknown quantity at this point shaida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan humein forex trading mein low profit ko bhi accept ker laina chahiye kiyon ke yeh aik bohat hi risky market hai iss mein aap ko iss se loss bhi ho sakta hai so jitna profit aap ko milay le leina chahiye.

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think little profit we should accept it because if we accept little profit in starting so after more experience and knowledge of forex market we can able to make high profit from forex market so we should not greed in forex trade with patience

Banned shahaba6758 is an unknown quantity at this point shahaba6758's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excavation, I assert all write of good because help brief or big it does not thing in the nowness trading. Presentness trading is one identify of society, a time we traverse big benefit or a patch we outline. It is actually reserves nature. So we staleness be guide halal conclusion.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I must accept the little profit because in Forex everything can happen that means uncertainty always there. If we think there is no hope to get more profit then please book your small profit and wait for another good entry.
    Forex trading needs timings otherwise we have to fall in loss.

Senior Member anaa ateeq is an unknown quantity at this point anaa ateeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i can accept low profit rather than a big lose... it makes winners or losers.. it is a very risky business so the trader should invest the amount which he can afford easily if in case they get a lose they can make that money again and can trade in a better way and can be a successful trader

Senior Member saimum hasan is on a distinguished road saimum hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit is good .. and enough for me .. I accept it ...I can't want to take risk in forex .. risk is harmful effects for my balance ...

Member masdarfx is an unknown quantity at this point masdarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mulyono View Post
    When i settle for minor profit. I'm certain which additional low-income when compared along together using for loss or probably when you like to grow to be a prosperous speculator, you might have to establish the positive aspects, loss, plus simply regarding any business each decrease in profits. Show patience and not just money grubbing, I want to shell out.
    very true sir, in trade does not have to earn profit and profit alone, but we must be able to balance between costs and benefits that we get at trading so that we can maximize profits while trading in the forex market. if at the time we could collect trading profit little by little then one day the profit that we collect will develop into more and we can take advantage of the profit so that we can become a consistent trader

Senior Member anzal.chand is an unknown quantity at this point anzal.chand's Avatar
    Thanks
    little profit is better then big loss i want to tell one thing slow and steady win the race jub hum work he little ammount per kary gay to profit b to little he hoga my der ager hum nichy say ooper jay gay to zayada acha hai los nahi uthay gay but ager hum without exeperience trading kary to loss b zayda uthay gay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)