+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui is on a distinguished road Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course mai little profit per believe karta hon kiun k mere khayal se forex trading business main low profit better hai against big loss se agar ap iss main greedy trading karen gay tou loss k chance bhar sakte hain isliye low profit hi better hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure you scan the directions that deliver your signal software package
    and see which signal categories you receive.
    Some software packages provide very detailed information about currency volatility,
    or if it is overbought or oversold.
    learn how to use this indicator to make eloquent choices.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sirwan Jamil Ali is on a distinguished road Sirwan Jamil Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we learn Forex correctly, we will find it a market to invest huge sums. As well as the amount of money invested the less the lower the profits because of the reduction of risk

Member ibrahimneffati is on a distinguished road ibrahimneffati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in order to accept the few profits in the end are all profits and you are the biggest beneficiary Big profit or small forex trading is not always there is a great profit Sometimes profits are few and this is normal

Banned Sirwan Jamil Ali is on a distinguished road Sirwan Jamil Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello. In my personal opinion, if it is a small capital, I must accept the small profit, where a small amount of money equals the size of a small contract and therefore a small gain. Small capital in a huge market like Forex is almost a waste of time and effort

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    little profit is much better then big loss to me. thats why if i am earning little profit it will be good for me and enough to me . because we can't become millionair in a single night....

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    new trader at the start of the trading career i would love to accept the smaller profits and i usually aim for the small profits and it is the only way in which we can earn good money and we should try to accumulate more and more smaller profits and a day will come when we will be able to do trading with higher lots and will get more profits.

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear I can accept little profit but for small time and then I know I will gain big profit

As my work every month have profit change and every month can be up or less before month and I accept that but I know it not for all time

And if I found that for long time I will change my strategy and if not see solution I will keep out forex

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear in forex or in any business if you need to get big profit you must start with high capacity and work with out risk but if you have low capacity and need big profit you will play in risk factor

But if you have good money management strategy you can convert small capacity to big profit

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are new in this trading business and we have low capital than we should accept the low profit because the trading market do have the time to change its trend with in seconds so make strong your capital in the beginning .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)