+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member fx00786 will become famous soon enough fx00786 will become famous soon enough fx00786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you are right .. forex se hum chotti se amount se chota profit earn karty hain .. and ye humary experence par depend karta hai .. and agar hum ak bari amount se forex account open karty hian .. to humain os ke bary me pata hona chaheye .. ke hum money management kesy karaingy .. and ketna lot size invest karen gy
    learn first , then practice and then real trade and earn money
    For handle bonus accounts on 40% montly join me
    And plz thanks par click zaroor karain thankss thanks my affliate code is : IKKL

https://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=IKKL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fx00786 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujey little profit hasil karney mein koi problem nahi main hamesha hi accept kar leta hun kiyon daily thora profit hasil karna cha ha is se confidence behter hota ha aur ye ziyada profit ke liye wait karney se behter ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned russ10 is an unknown quantity at this point russ10's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the business are profit and loss the trader must be patient.
    also a small profit better than loss
    but if you work hard and know the skills you can earn a big profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kdaolwad is an unknown quantity at this point kdaolwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the profit generated in forex trading it will usually proportionals to the capitals as an employed and the trading with as a smallers as a capitals as also achieved a small profit and when trading with large capital then profit generated is also a great possibility !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kdaolwad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member loser is an unknown quantity at this point loser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g me thoray profit k sath bhi guzara kar lunga agar kiu k mere khyal me thora profit sai he bjae iske k apko loss bear karna paray buhat se traders ziada kamane k chakar me greedy hojate hen or loss me chle jate hen

Banned nassimaforex is an unknown quantity at this point nassimaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    hloo ... i think little profit is better than we get loss in our trading , although i get little profit in my trading account i still can compound that,
    if my profit is already big i can withdrawal my profit from my trading account ... good luck and thanks foor you ...

Senior Member widyaing is an unknown quantity at this point widyaing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex tarding is exceptionally hazardous business and you can get exceptional benefit in the wake of studying so you should gather your profit even it is extremely low in light of the fact that low profit is superior to biog misfortune in forex market

10. The Following User Says Thank You to widyaing For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sawmiksaurav View Post
    many people work here for want to get bis profit but if you have invest low leverage but you want lot size of profit its impossible but when you invest a big size leverage then you can get a big profit and may you accept it. I accept a little profit when i invest a low leverage.
    I think this is not a matter of capital that we use when trading, equity trading is the trader's personal affairs
    when we make a profit, although it is very small, we have to accept the profit, we better get a profit even though less than we experienced losses in our trading
    so, we should not ignore the profit that we can, even if it is very low
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member Rizwan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes little profit hasil karne say he hum ak bda profit kama sakaty hain agar hum big profit kay chakary main apna little profit b weast kar saktay hain es zeada laluch nai karna chahaye akhir qatray qatray say he darya banta hai.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizwan Ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anko1 is an unknown quantity at this point anko1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was consistently good for us mentally to not be in a hurry to get a quick profit. If you want to get big profit will lead MC for sure use a lot of the later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)