+ Reply to Thread
Page 1081 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 81 581 981 1031 1071 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1091 1131 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,810 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Member Santi14 is an unknown quantity at this point Santi14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this is good i dea for take profit little because if our consisstent with take profit not matter. and from small capital if our have best strategy its very safe to trade, from emotion untill use size lot ever trade. thanks sir for your posting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned najeem is an unknown quantity at this point najeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have a good experience in the Forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the Forex .The trader must accept outright.and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility job. trade then we can earn a lot of money from Forex .When we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss.If want to earn money. I think that low profit is better job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my friend i will accept every profit there is no difference between the little and big profits little profits will made our account huge capital account it is the best way ti stay in the trading we have to accept

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    large or small benefit we get is something that should be fixed and we are grateful we receive, we may want a big profit in every trade but if we do not push ourselves to achieve it then it will only make us lose all the money we have in the business this.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right, if our investment is small then we need to happy with little profit, but sometimes we feel greedy and take big risk to make big profit from small capital and end of the day we lost our all capital, so always happy with little profit if our capital is small

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is a good job.Trading with a small capital, also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright.Best of luck.................

Banned Hina is an unknown quantity at this point Hina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Benefit is profit no issue whether it is big or little and always don't see the cash that way always focus on profit in pips rather than cash this will help you to remove the feelings out of dealing and if you will focus on cash then feelings will come into perform and this will impact your dealing.

Member Sikander4668 is an unknown quantity at this point Sikander4668's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I accept because i have no experience on forex if got loss so no problem i am gaining experience and lot of knowledge about currency exchange.Little profit is better than big loss.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure i will, provided my trade setup for entering the trade in the first place has been invalidated, because the if you don't instead of the small profit you initially have you could loss all your account to it if you prove stubborn.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was a little taken advantage of the item. I am sure from where a small benefit provides improvements over the massive burning. If you want to be an effective broker, you will need to agree to burn than favorable boht, especially since almost every small business including burning beside both are equally profitable. Wait and see rather than greedy in terms of want to generate revenue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1081 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 81 581 981 1031 1071 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1091 1131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)