+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, why not i accept that it does not matter is is big or small. because a man always starts from a little and then after time when he got immense knowledge about the work he could increase its profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul74 is an unknown quantity at this point kamrul74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,i accept little profit,it is better than losses,sometime it minimize big loss in Forex,because Forex is risky business,my invest is not very large,so i accept little profit and i sure i will success in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hemontofahim is an unknown quantity at this point hemontofahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you poorness to get a victorious bargainer you must get release and make Because when we require large benefit in myopic abstraction then we can not endure decisions accurately and we may go for failure.

Senior Member shima is an unknown quantity at this point shima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i will accept little profit when i m in confusing situation .i never think about big profit with a confusing situation .yes it's better than nothing .so closing with small profit is appreciable for me

Member bigbox is an unknown quantity at this point bigbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    friend i am agree with you and for do this with good we need to some experience and for this as a newbie if there is some loss then we need to patience too. anyway as a newbie its good to follow support and resistance level

Senior Member SemaR is an unknown quantity at this point SemaR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the issue that now we have done, losing and winning, and in fact, alittle profit is higher than nothing or a few losing, in addition to it's a far better issue to maintain sensible our balances, and therefore now we have additional chances to help make it higher sooner or later, and if wish to'>we need to increase our earning then we need to increase trading quality.

Senior Member matador is an unknown quantity at this point matador's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accepte very little cash in on it. i believe that low profit is best than huge loss. If you wish to become a booming monger you need to settle for loss and profit boht, as a result of each business have loss and profit each. twiddling my thumbs and not greedy if need to earn cash.

Member zindabazarcity is an unknown quantity at this point zindabazarcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han main little profit ko bhi accept karon ga aur es mein mujhe hi faida hai kun keh ager big profit gain na ho raha ho to main es ko nahi chhor sakta es liy big profit k lalach mein little profit ko ignore nahi karan chahye es ko bhi accept kar lena chahye pher big profit bhi gain ho hi jay ga...thank you very much.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bilkul ma kam profit bhe accpet karta ho keo ka agar mujhe kabhe mkam proit bhe milye to ma is par bhe depend karta ho agar zeyada best hi to kam bhe best hai.

Banned noman079 is an unknown quantity at this point noman079's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit made throughout foreign currency trading, it will typically proportional for the cash employed. Exchanging that has a small cash, in addition achieved a small benefit, when exchanging along with substantial cash, the benefit made can also be an excellent opportunity. Little or substantial benefit received, the broker ought to take straight up. Any time exchanging along with small cash, the broker don't even have to help force personally to acquire large benefit eventually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)