+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    if only using the standard ma indicator in my opinion not good enough if not combined with the nature of the stochastic indicator.. because
    i often get a false signal if only the indicators of ma course..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned songkok is on a distinguished road songkok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    too confused to understand the concept of strategy are so many indicators that you entered on the terminal you are using an indicator seberapah profitkah it's how the system works the way the rules are clear
    The indicator is a tool of technical analysis, if you are one of the users do not make the indicators are the indicators to be your main signal. And do not be too too much because too many indicators show that the indicators show the more confused you to determine the position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A request to everybody.. If you are going to upload any images.. then please dont use imageshac.. because viewer needs to login in their imageshac account first to view those images.. its really tiring sometimes.. so use other free image hosting sites like imgur, photobucket, tinypic etc..
    Searching Myself...

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too confused to understand the concept of strategy are so many indicators that you entered on the terminal you are using an indicator seberapah profitkah it's how the system works the way the rules are clear

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA is actually good, because the indicator is in its quasi mt4 already made ​​in such a way with several advantages
    There is nothing wrong if we own the wrong way to set
    I usually use the same Bolingerband MA

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think it is not very complicated you may use any moving average best is 2o and 50 .and then you will have to watch the 4 hour chart first and see if it is bearish or bullish.so if the 20 red cross the 50 blue to downside then it is bearish and opposite of it is bullish.the logic is if 4h is bullish then you will watch the 15 m or 30 to turn in bullish also and you can make a safe buy since the bigger trend is with you.and for sell you will do the opposite.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think it is not very complicated you may use any moving average best is 2o and 50 .and then you will have to watch the 4 hour chart first and see if it is bearish or bullish.so if the 20 red cross the 50 blue to downside then it is bearish and opposite of it is bullish.the logic is if 4h is bullish then you will watch the 15 m or 30 to turn in bullish also and you can make a safe buy since the bigger trend is with you.and for sell you will do the opposite.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello twinkling star,

there is nothin to download here because the moving average indicator is in your metatrader as a standard indicator included for free. You only set the parameters as well and then you can begin the trading with this fine system.

@teje
    that is right you can combine this ma with stocastic or other indicators you use for trend detection. But too many indicators will be overfreighten the chart. But i think one or two indicators more there will be ok.
    thank you so much, now I am able to understand yours logic well, I will surely do the practise with yours strategy, can you explain me what is the profit and loss ratio using this strategy, plzzz reply me as soon as possible thanx.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me trendlines work wonders for me !whenever i loose i so that i didnt draw a trendline and thats usually the case . so its best to use what you know first before using all this robots and strategies that are floating around on the internet . keeping it simple is what will make you profitable i know that from experience

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this strategy should work well with most of pairs - as the strategy rely on moving averages which works good support and resistance often, no surprise to hear that this strategy is working 99%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)