+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are technical analysis tools, if you are one of the users do not make these indicators as your main indicators. And do not be too much because too many indicators show that the indicator shows more confused you determine the position and if only using the standard MA indicator in my opinion is not good enough if it is not combined with the nature of the stochastic indicator .. because I often get false signals if only the ma indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-30)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading, it is important to note that all the best trading strategies for the currency market are simple strategies to be mastered and used by Forex traders, because they only depend on the use of one technical analysis tool and I think there is no time limit to learn forex trading than we should learn continue until we are skilled in trading; we can learn every day from our trades little by little watching the level; so many skilled traders lose their money because of despicable market thinking and we should not think of easy trading or courses there or 6 months at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise do trendspotting Itni Jyada easy to Nahin Hoti Forex trading Mein thumke train ko sport karna bahut hi jyada Mushkil hota hai jo ki ek Aam trader nahin kar sakta hai agar aap ek knightrider hai to ja tu bahut hi jyada Mushkil Hoga Aap Ke Liye Kyunki isme bahut hi jyada mehnat lagti hai aur jitni Jyada aap trading Karte Jaate Hain Aap Ko Itna Jyada Pata Lagta jata hai ISI wajah se jyada trading na Karen taqi aapko Pata Lagta Rahe experience Hota Hai

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex to my business ko ko lattice par depends on nahi rehna chahiye, esme ache traders se my market sabb khud knwledge banalega to uske baad he wo esme kama kar sakenga, esme analysis aana bahut he jaroori hai and traders ko lattice par hokar kaam nahi because chahiye yaha par khud se kaam because chahiye traders ko so yaha par lattice bhi cheez ko because hota hai ko koud traders hi hi because chahiye traders aisa karke acha karta hai

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if not combined with the nature of stochastic indicators. because I often get fales signal if it's just the ma cource indicator. if only using the standard ma indicator in my opinion is not good enough, and the forex trader ko esme ape liye stratgey par khud works because hota hai, my market esme trader khud ache se samejhkar chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hi, ko traders esme dhyaan dena chahiye jisse wo acha practices kar sake .

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai ap ne bht hi useful for our event ur bht hi informative ha is se hara bht faida ho bi jata ha kafi seekhne ko bi miles jata ha mai aese thread zrur parhta hu ur is se kafi achi strategy bhi ban sakti ha and hum logo to pass mein kafi acha experience aur knowledge chahiye hota hai bhai, jisse trading strategy kafi badiya hum log bana sakt hai, aur bhai yaha par ka hamesha ache trading strategies to sath hi because of hota hai.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    spotting trends there are ways only around 15 minutes a day to effectively make money on FOREXmarket. This technique is actually very simple, see the 4 hour chart and remember to write or trend. The trend goes up when you see the red line above blue to the downward trend when you see the blue line above red. Then do the same with the 30-minute graph. See the best at a certain time every day and repeat the tactics. If you now see a currency pair on two charts in the same direction then you can enter the trade and enter in the same direction. The possibility of exiting can be min in using Chart 30 right when the line crosses here, this is a possible exit point. Their cross here again goes in the direction of the trend on H4, you go again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have given a very informative message, but the system that you have, provided that I can't subscribe to download, but can't see, please explain better, or you can send me this link, and also a negative terminal with the police and you han bilkul bhi ap ne bht he is acha treka bataya ha jiss ehma is mein bht often get skty han and emin acha seekh sty han ye b acha treka ha k hma is st par par amala kar k bht sa get skty han sat larning b han or expeince b hamra bht better ha

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear tarder, there is no one who is suitable in foreign exchange trading and you have to work hard to become a good trader so that you become a smart trader and always learn from the trading system so you are a good trader and trading system if you are hum samjhana chahte hi, to use hona bahut hi screen shot jaruri hota hai, usko dekhte huye hi hum kisi ko trading system only sakte hai bhai, hi lage to use because hota hi demo par bhai.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any other time, then you should apply for a minimum of 20 times in 30 minutes or 15 in 1 month or 4th in a month, and then you can send it to the other person and then you can do the same, and then go to the right place. I do not know how to use it, because I can use it in my own language, I can use it to translate it, I can use it as it indicates that I can use it as an indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)