+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 490 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dumel View Post
    Thanks Friend apki is thread k liye k apne hum se technical analysis hasil kerne k liye hum se apni research share keri k achi technicals kaha se hum learn ker sakte hain or yeh technical analysis humare liye bohat important hai q k achi trading analysis k bina mumkin nai hai to specially new traders analysis per khas tawaja de. Will visit this impact and I think that everything in Forex I learn Cavern much so thank you for participating good and I like to add that support and resistance points are very important so we all studied.
    तकनीकी विश्लेषण के लिए डिज़ाइन किया गया है ताकि आप ऐतिहासिक चार्ट पैटर्न के आधार पर वास्तविक बाजार की लंबी अवधि की मुद्रा जोड़ी या उपकरण के पूर्वानुमान के पूर्वानुमान में मदद कर सकें। यह पूरी तरह से अलग रणनीति का उपयोग करता है, न तो कमोडिटी के वास्तविक वास्तविक मूल्य के बारे में परेशानी करता है, न ही मौलिक पूर्वानुमान पर किसी भी प्रकार का परिवर्तन करता है, यह शुद्ध ऐतिहासिक लागत और अपने स्वयं के पैटर्न पर ध्यान केंद्रित करता है। संक्षिप्त अवधि के कारोबारियों के संबंध में, यह संक्षिप्त अवधि में लाभ कमाने के लिए बढ़िया विधि प्रदान करता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This site is a decent hotspot for Forex training. Contemplate all strings in the Forex training classification you will discover what you need. Specialized Analysis together, we can have a superior understanding of the forex. in that case, we can make more benefit then. Since as I would like to think a principal impact on an exchange. No doubt forex trading market runs on the basis of fundamental of the country in which you are trading but as well as we also not forgot the technical analysis. The Technical analysis are also the most important thing in the forex trading market and mostly market run with the technical analysis but shortly not permanently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course to me I find it is obvious that it is fine to use technical analysis but we know there are many online resources available to learn technical analysis. For me, I started learning from seed baby all technical aspects related, learn the importance of support and resistance and also using the Fibonacci tool will give us can be a great aid for trade in this market. technical analysis is actually a lot more important compared to fundamental analysis. Just big fundamental news can change the actual path with regard to lengthy term trading however upabout short term u have in order to be able for you to help depend on u technical analysis.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks Friend apki is thread k liye k apne hum se technical analysis hasil kerne k liye hum se apni research share keri k achi technicals kaha se hum learn ker sakte hain or yeh technical analysis humare liye bohat important hai q k achi trading analysis k bina mumkin nai hai to specially new traders analysis per khas tawaja de. Will visit this impact and I think that everything in Forex I learn Cavern much so thank you for participating good and I like to add that support and resistance points are very important so we all studied.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis yahan trader ko market me apne aap he elarn karna hoga aur eske liye trader ko yahan baar baar market me practice karna hoga,agar trader yahan sabb samajhleta hai to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga.. weese tou main abhi iss forum main bilkul new hoon or mjhe itna zada nahin pata yahan k kaam k baray amin so mjhe technical analysis k baary main bhi zada nahin pata lekin yeh mere liye buhat bari opportunity hogi k aapp jesa senior member mjhe yeh sab sikhaega,

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is designed in order to be able for you to help forecasts long term currency pair or instrument worth actions of the actual market depending on historical chart patterns. This utilizes absolutely totally different strategy perform not trouble about the actual real worth of commodity, neither fundamental build any kind of alter on forecast, this purele focus on historical costs and their own patterns. With regard to brief term traders this supply great method in order to make profits on brief term.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that technical analysis is the concept where you can predict the market with help of some softwares and particular theory stuffs.always tech analysis gives you a theoretical results and chances for it to be false are more .so combining with fundamental makes it more better. Technical analysis means moving average, over sold or over bought condition, trend line and this kind of technical analysis. I think if we can understand the technical analysis of the market then we can easily get success in trading.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis main hum past kay market kay events or movements ko daikh kr future prediction karty hain.iss tarah ki trading main long term strategies acha profit day jaati hain or iss tarah ki strategies kay saath kaam karna bhi easy hoota hai. ji ah bhi ji hum anlaysis ko daikh kr trading kr skty hai ur is ia hum ko aik achi earnign bi ati ur yae kam hum sabhi kai lyi equal hai ur is a hum ko kamkrny mai assani ho jaty hai

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which banda you are talking , ager ap ye kah rhee ho k online tutorse ki pass aik trader ko jaan chahye learning k leye then , bahi main apki baat se disagree kerta hun or wijey ye ha k wo jiada fees mante hain , ager kisi trader ko technical learn kerna ha to us foprum se ker sekte hain , itni jaida strategy perhi hui hain , thread starter se contact ker w strategy makre s e personally bat b ker sekta ha so main yehe kahun forum is enough

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical ka analysis bohat important hai is me business mein aur forex aik bahot acha business hay aap is say bahot ziyada earning kar saktay hay yeh aap par depend karta hay kay aap kay pass kitna knowledge aur kitna investment hay us tarha ap bahot good profit made kar saktay hay but pehly aap forex ko achi tarha say learn karya takay aap ka knowledge increase ho aur forex ko understand kar sakay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 490 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)