+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 490 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4894

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Member Habibur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first you use technical analysis in forex market . then you decide for trade ,or you will loss money .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibur Rahman For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17)

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders who use technical trade. Technical trading is our ability to use skills in a trade. we will try to analyze the market price by using several indicators. good trading plan can reflect that we are ready to trade with good technical.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    This website is actual acceptable antecedent for Forex education.And if you wish abstruse assay with video tutorials again appointment yourtradingcouch.com. These both websites are actual acceptable for beginners. Also this appointment is acceptable abode for learning. Study all accoutrement in Forex educaion catagory you will acquisition what you want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to macblanc474 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17)

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is core of forex trading..no trading can possible without technical analysis...technical analysis has scientific base and accurate proportion of future predicition of market in trading

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17)

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no need to worry about learning any thing on forex annd i think so where ever i found what ever i have searched about forex on line i found that and i learnt that ,so try to find out from online websites it will be an better option.

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex may koi tacnical problem hoga to ham kisi trader may help lena chihiay jo senior and bohot samajhdar ho.. other wise kuch web sit ho jisme istra problem ka solution ho usko help lena hoga.....

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I trust thee two websites and its one of the best. check it out

forexfactory

forexpros

Those sites are good and give good technical analysis information, but you can check out instaforex analytics and also www.mt5.com for information on technical analysis. There are daily market trend reports there and you can learn a lot too.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think from my point of view that the best way to analyze the technical and be good and correct in many cases is the method of broken trend is very primitive way, but in Gaaha of the importance and magnificence

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like technical analys and i practice it all the time and for me it's very important and without analys i can't take a position for me it's important than can give you a direction or a good opportunity to win a position

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think there many ressources to learn about technical ananysis for exemple in this forum we can ask the member about this problem and they can help you,and there are many websites are very good for beginners we can also watch a video to gain more experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 490 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)