+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 490 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a systematic analysis that gives some one some broader idea at the preparatory stage and also gives a guide to bring necessary changes from the technical point way to understand the market well, Technical analysis is way to how to analyze the market for expect future movements through coordinates previous chart, Technical analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that technical analysis is best way to understand the market well, Technical analysis is way to how to analyze the market for expect future movements through coordinates previous chart, Technical analysis is a set of tools and indicators drawing it on chart, I think that we need learning some things beside the technical analysis like fundamental analysis and money management use.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zain Ahmed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a way to find if this is technically sound or not. It is a systematic analysis that gives some one some broader idea at the preparatory stage and also gives a guide to bring necessary changes from the technical point of view. Charts ko dekhna lines lagana indicators k through help lena ye hoti ha techni cal analysis so mere khyal se hume inpe bhi dehaan dena chaiye aur agey se agey barh k trading ki dunya me hume sekhna chaiye bagair sekhe guxara mumkin nai h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mai bhi manti hu ke forex trading karne ki liye agr ham trader sirf technical analysis karte hai to ham ko traded me thore se problem ho sekte hai , kuk is market me successful trading karne ki liye ham ko is market ki sare information , trading news ko bhi thik se follow karna parte hai or agr ham trading karne ke liye sirf technical analysis hi karte hai to traded me ham profit income nahi kar payenge .

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ****uate can take forex business for his career.forex is a business for all walks of people.student,politician,teacher,women,police all can do this business.if a ****uate take this business for his earning way he can make his life so much comfortable.I do not use risk, because risk is bad, we are low level traders and we cannot afford risks, we can just use small lot size so that we will make small money but it will be enough for us, never risk your money to make big moves.yes from this business, I got some profit already, I got small profit and try to make it become consistently, I tried to make the capital which I have become more bigger on each time I trade

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technical analysis is the column core Who builds upon Forex Trading on the one hand and the other hand is also considered fundamental analysis or news is the second column in the building trade Forex and Ali Merchant, but dispense with any analysis of these and the only result was out of the market with the achievement of the great loss of money Yahan ksi be web site ka url display naheen ho ga yah aap ko khud he trace karni hoon gi.web surfing karty hoy bahoot se site say aap bahoot see malumat hasil kar saktay hain. jo aap kay liay faida mand hon gi.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is an analysis that is easy to understand all the traders, this analysis only rely on forex indicators, although no indicator is 100% accurate, but we must try to minimize any mistakes in forex trading, to be able to maximize profits The most important in technical analysis is to think that it is a support point and resistance point, and also, do not have to sell from the hurdle and when we buy from the support, I'm using the other indicators.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading depends upon Technicals and Fundamentals, technical analysis is important, the market moves on the technical analysis when no fundamentals are in waiting, and the analysts gives his opinion and analysis on the technicals. It depends upon the different technical indicators and logical barrier (support & resistance). every trader must familiar with the basic technical indicators that helps to conclude his own analysis.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good helping thread every trader knows the importance of Technical analysis.Without analysis a simple trade can make your account zero.Analysis is the key of success in forex trading.Every successful trader does fundamental and technical analysis before starting a trading entry.Because every trade is important in forex market.Sir I am waiting for Your video tutorial. i like technical analysis and i practice it all the time and for me its very important and without analysis i can't take a position for me its important than can give you a direction or a good opportunity to win a position.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai techni cal traders woh hote hain jo signals ko dekh ke trading karte hain forex trading mein paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein hamesha soch samjh ke kaam karna hota hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein aapko hamesha pehle analysis karna hota hai fir aage jaana zarori hai. yes dear in forex I think technical analysis is actually very usefull with regard to trader beside using fundamental analysis. along with technical analysis all of us will understand about pattern, volume, and range about motion buy and sell, so along with understand about that many of us will end up being assist in order to make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 490 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)