+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 ways to avoid losing money.

Member smartfxkingmakers is on a distinguished road smartfxkingmakers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice tips helful to us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned junaidkhan121 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidkhan121's Avatar
    Thanks
    v good many parhy ap k 15 point bht acha kaha ap nay agar is pay amal kia jae to shyad hamary saay loss ki galti kabhi na ho orbht acha rhy ga ya forex trading k liya...

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me money lose se bachane ke liye trader ko hamesha apna capital manageemnt karna hoga aur yahan pehle plan banana hoga,trader agar plan ko thik se follow karleta hai to fir wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Member BASHARAT55 is an unknown quantity at this point BASHARAT55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ys dear yay sabi chizan hamri trade mian zayda zayda effective hoti h an jin ko ham follow karty han and kafi achi trade karty han so mian ry khayl say ager ham trade main koi be mistake karty han to hamsha on say sikhna chayy and kabi be asa kam ni karna chyay jis say hamn noksan ho and ham apnn apasa ko lose karn

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise ko loss ko avoid karne ke liye humen bahut hard work karni hoti hai aur bahut saari baato ka dhyan me rakh kar trading karni hoti hai, magar stop loss ka use nahi karna aur market trend ke opposite side trading karna humari sab se badi mistake hoti hai.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Properly recognized my own understanding my spouse and i in fact assume the extra we all have a tendency to access realize your technical analysis the extra we will constantly industry along with acquire benefit however almost all Forex trading supplier Overlook Technological Problems this is simply not outstanding.

Junior Member mdalsalman is an unknown quantity at this point mdalsalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    ithink you are righ
    thank you for your explanation

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will merely comply with the actual route in the marketplace manufactured we can only manage the loss so that we do not suffer too great. please note that we do not have the ability to analyze so need knowledge and experience to understand the trend of the market.

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These 15 ways to avoid the money loss in this business is veyr very improtant but you can also avoid the loss of money buy using the money management system formula thnaks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)