+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Thread: 15 ways to avoid losing money.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very excellent content to study.But bro i have not recognized the factor no 2 very well.what is a off time.If big company manipulates the industry then definitely it is very dangerous and little investor will reduction.I know this very well.But which dealing interval is the off time.Pls describe this factor (no#2) with dealing interval.My regional time is gmt+6.Thanks again for your excellent publish.Waiting for your further reply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yes you are right these are the common mistakes that traders do and have loss thanks for sharing this information with every one i think if one should read these rules and follow to avoid these mistakes then he will earn good amount and will not do loss again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are correct.i agree with most of the points in your post why people lose in forex.among them stop loss option is a importan option for getting rid of big loss.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is so many ways to avoid losing money in the Forex trade. First of all you should practice on the demo account. After this learn more and more regarding the Forex. Avoid the mistakes during the trade. Consul the senior members if you have any problem.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    Very good posts to read.But bro i have not understood the point no 2 very well.what is a off hour.If big organization manipulates the market then definitely it is very risky and small trader will loss.I know this very well.But which trading period is the off hour.Pls explain this point (no#2) with trading period.My local time is gmt+6.Thanks again for your good post.Waiting for your further reply
    I think the term of off hour posted by TS is actually referring to the end of active market sessions... Usually, it's after us market has ended.. It's considered as off hour due to the minor market activity done by traders, which can be clearly traced on the chart.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks (hossam_a22 Senior Member ). ab mary jasy new user achi tarha tradeing kar k loss sy bach sakty haen. bundle of thanks brother. agar aap k pass kuch or bi tips hun to or send kar den. ta k ham new users ko achi tarha trading kar sakty haen.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that 15 ways to avoid losing money is more small. But main ways Experience abhabah
    Advertisers nirbharasilatah most of the signal depends on signal Trader.
    Aborting trading uddesabihina

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can always trade with some good money management and make sure that you understand these on a different level I think you should always make some good understanding fore the same.

Banned Cigane is an unknown quantity at this point Cigane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been scammed a few times and I felt horrible. Have you been scammed too? Buyers who have a habit of getting work done for nothing always target new freelancers. Freelance sites are clear about how you can avoid losing money. Most of them insist that you ask the .

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this rules in other to be at the safe side of the market and i think i have to agree with you based on the fact that Trading Against Prevailing Trend is very bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)