+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 ways to avoid losing money.

Senior Member pnahid is an unknown quantity at this point pnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Too Many Charity Trades : When you make money on a well thought-out trade, dont give back half on a whim; invest your profits from good trades on the next good trade
    2. Too Much Detail : If you are trading more than 2 indicators, then you need to clean house. Having many indicators stifles trading and finds reasons not to trade. A setup and a trigger is all you need.

3.Overconfidence : Trading is not easy; statistics show a 95% failure rate. If your doing well dont take your success for granted; always be on the lookout for ways to improve what you 're doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member firesolutionz is an unknown quantity at this point firesolutionz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Dear if we want to gain in forex.option traders, and hedge funds have a huge advantage during off hours; they can push the currencies around when no volume is going through and the end game is new traders get fleeced trying to trade signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    All this are very good, but i still believe that protection of the trader`s trading account matters the most. If you are doing trading very well, you will be sure of the protection of your account, if you can be careful about the stop loss usage, and risk little, you will be protected better.

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is good online business and you can earn good money after trading this is best way to earn money that you learn well about forex trading if you get knowledge from different sources then you get big profit in your trading

Senior Member alina23481 is on a distinguished road alina23481's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ap ne bilkul sahi topic deya newbis ko chaye k wo in rulse ko apne pass save ker le or in per chale tak wo apne loss point ko kam ker sake ye bhot ache bat he ap ka thnx k ap ne knowledge m izafa kiya

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bhai ap nay bilkul thekkeha hai main agree hon ap ki batoo say ager hum log in chezo par amal karny lag jaye to hum is chezon say bach skty hain aur forex main kamyab ho skty hain

Senior Member hiki2046 is an unknown quantity at this point hiki2046's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After reading this 15 method seriously, has the very big help to myself.
    Do not know where you can find many of their inspiration in this forum.

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Article k liye thanks yai sach hai ki jo baat upar article main khi gyi hai jaise hmaare forex main unsuccessful hone k yahi reason ho sakte hai hame hamesha pata hona chahiye ki hmaari mistakes forex main kya hai tabhi hum aage jaakar success ho sakte hai

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My last experience of loss is trade against the trend, even some news that I use already said be careful on Fed policy but I ignored it because I think that I have balanced strong enough, but what happen is terrible, I loss everything, now I have start from beginning.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Banned tures is an unknown quantity at this point tures's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sate View Post
    There is a dilemma that must be faced in the forex trader in the deal, when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted.All the best
    i think after have loss experience in trading can be help us become more better in trading and the important thing is must always becarefull in trading if still new trader, and maybe only expert trader can trade with fun and enjoy because they already have long experience trading and also theyt already have high skill for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)