+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to say my idea on the subject, I will not like in the negotiation, is the day Monday, because I find some difficulty in the analysis in this day and I also see that the forum is very rare to find news. so it's mieus wait until Tuesday or may be the days that follow him. and finally here are some tips from a former trader should be more careful when trading on the day of the spikes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my worst trading day was when I lost my account, as I took the lot size high for that position,and I followed the news, but it did not sound me, as position goes against to news and I thought I should stop my trade right now but meanwhile I faced margin call and i LOst my account on that day, I was so much nervous on that day, as I would be unable to eat any thing on that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is difficult to trade and get profit in friday.Because it is the of the weekend and the traders do not trade with high offers.Most them withdraw money and they enjoy the weekend.It is also very difficult to trade in monday.But I think we the trader can recover this problem.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    Just do your possible best to make sure that you have enough knowledge in order to make profits in every trading day. That is the main thing about a winning trader, he keeps learning forex till the end.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes also think Friday is not good day. But it is true only for day traders. I also do long terms trades that continue for months. In long term trades this friday effect did not counted. Day traders could not see good positions on Friday as the market is closing on that day and many unexpected moves happened. But experience and deep knowledge can give very good profits even on friday.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, worst of trading , is that day is Monday, because i cannot read the movements markets well....and always open some positions without knowing the market news and movements.....so due to lack of knowledge, i always suffer losses due to trading on Monday.....even some experts advice that we should be more careful while trading on Monday and Friday....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think too that friday is not good for trade but that is depending on individual trader. For me I cannot understand price movement on friday but other trader can and so they can trade on friday. Many trader are taking profit of the weekend so price movement is not stable on friday.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24), zohaib1 (2020-03-23)

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that when we are start trade we just think that the forex is too easy and when we have lost the first deal we keep trade and lost again and we keep trade i think that is fatal error because when the lose so the market are not move clearly and we should take time to refresh our ideas if we want to make money well this is the worst day that i have make 36$ of lose

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lgarhboularbah For This Useful Post:

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today 20th january after afternoon gold has been trading in a very narrow range and so i was not able to book enough profits - i would say this was a dull day - i would like the days when it trades at least 15-25$ range,

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people who say that Monday and Friday was a bad day for trading. but I think there really is not a bad day to trade, that there may be changes in the pattern of motion graphics. and if that's the case then we should do instead is to avoid day trading but made ​​trading strategies in accordance with the movement chart patterns of the two-day

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), wasifsattar (2016-07-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)