+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Banned syarifuddin anwar is an unknown quantity at this point syarifuddin anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are wrong because as far as my experience in the trade, the result is the same every day there are favorable and there is also a disadvantage because the price is not affected by movement today but global economic factors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main abi tak new hun or abi tak main indian forum pa work kar raha hun ,ya forum bhot acha ha is main kafi acha bonus melta ha jis ko hum forex trading k leya bhi use kar sakty hain or forex trading main subha ko market high hoti ha is walet ap ko profit ho ga or 2 sy 7 tak market low ho jati ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kecret View Post
    I think we should be able to control yourself well and properly and all need self control and patience we can focus and then we will be able to do well and all is not easy and it takes a very long process and we as traders can calm and did have to be always ready.
    yes controlling our emotion and be patience is best way to avoid bad trading day
    as my experience bad trading day means i loss many that because i make open position during my emotion not waiting until the right time or i make to fast open position before my strategy confirm

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the event you inquire everyone all the days and nights not only a bad day time for buying and selling and no day time is effective for trade. all of it depends on ourself, if we could properly evaluate all of it day time could well be good to people, and when our own analysis is less appropriate, certainly, those days has to be bad time period for people like us.

Member kecret is an unknown quantity at this point kecret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to control yourself well and properly and all need self control and patience we can focus and then we will be able to do well and all is not easy and it takes a very long process and we as traders can calm and did have to be always ready.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not worst trading day in the market and since markets are open 5 days a week from Monday to Friday and all the days are good as trading opportunity exist all the times on all days and one can make money at all the times. So one must do their analysis and perform their trade be it any day .

Senior Member cilok is an unknown quantity at this point cilok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we as traders we must be focused and patient and all needed hardware and control effort is right and we have to be ready and we can manage well then we will be successful and that is a good thing and as traders we have to be focused.

Senior Member labanlazarus is an unknown quantity at this point labanlazarus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you inquire from me all the times not a foul day for mercantilism and no day is useful for trade. it all depends on ourselves, if we will accurately analyze it all day would be useful to United States of America, and if our analysis is a smaller amount correct, of course, those days are a foul amount for United States of America.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    forex mai humy always patience rakhna chaya jitna ap yai rakhy gay utna he ap ko acaha trend milay ga jis pr loss k kam chances hain aur agay anay k zaydah so apny ap ko cool rakhy then trade kary yahe best way hain...
    G bhai g es business ma hamay patience rakhna parta hay , agar hum jald bazi karnay ki koshish kartay hay tu phr hamaray liyay kafi zaida mushkil ho jati hay , es liyay hamay cool mind sa trading karni cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bussinessman View Post
    anaylsis ki to such me bhaut hi jayd zroori hoti hia anaylsis hume bahut dekh sunke karni chahiy usme koi mistake nhi karna chahiy kyoki yadi hum naylsis theek se nhi karten hian to hum trade bhi bilul sahi nhi jayegi isliy thoda inn baton per dyaan dena chahiy .
    hanji trader bina analysis ke ess business mein kuch nahi kar sakta,trader ko yaha analysis karna he hoga jisse wo market ko ache se samajhkar esme apne orders laga sakein,es business mein trader ko market mein active rehna hoga tabhi wo yaha sab kuch ache se samajh sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)