+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 155 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Yes i think the most difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position. The difficult day to trade is also monday, because it is the first work day of the week.
    dear friend man ap sy agree nhi Friday to wost trading day nhi os din to market bohat working krti hai last Friday to Mary luy bohat asha tha is din man ny bohat profit kua market bohat ashi chal rhi thi is luy profit milta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arif is an unknown quantity at this point Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every day worst day and every day is good day . Because that mean your trading experience if you are experienced that this market you can gain this profit and every day are good day . If you can invest big capital and trade this market you earn this profit and then you fill every day is good day . so I mind that every day are good day and every day are worst day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pashmina is an unknown quantity at this point pashmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ji offcourse difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position. For me I cannot understand price movement on friday but other trader can and so they can trade on friday.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that worst trading days are when there are special events going to be held means ECB, FED and so on this are the days when all the currency pairs are on high volatility and in such situation any thing can happen and sudden changes can take place

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I also unable to predict the direction of the trend on Monday and Friday on these two days market movement is unpredictable. I often face loss on these days so avoid to trade on these two days.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe some time trading become in dangerous position specially on Friday after noon if some traders place the trading order the market trend suddenly change and their trade get loss

Member balkon is an unknown quantity at this point balkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kabhi kabhi haamra din kharab hojaya hay saray ka sara q kay ham is main loss main ja rhaay hotay hian isliye hamai s mian target rakhna chahiye loss ka bhi or profit ka bhi tab ham is main safe reh skatay hain or na hi loss ko foran recover karnay ki kashish karianis ay bhi hamain loss hoskta hay

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein worst time trading wo hiti hai haI JAB hum apni analysis aur apni strategy ko follow nhi karty hen aur dosru ki analysis aur un ki just signals ko follow kar k trading karty hen

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera worst tradibg days was jab bartania ne European union ko khair abad jr dai thaus din mera sars aciunt wadh ho gystha js ki wajssemn usy apna worsttrading day samjgta honus din mujgy firty two dollars ka lss hos

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Yes i think the most difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position. The difficult day to trade is also monday, because it is the first work day of the week.
    mujy lgta hai Monday zuada different day hota hai kun k market 2 day off rhny k bad open hoti hai to wo new kam krti hai to hmari mind man bhi nhi hota jis sy hum ko loss hota hai is luy jb market open Ho to os wite krin kosh time tk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 155 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)