+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 155 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, Friday is a pretty chaotic market condition. because of market movements until Friday, the movement was very fast and chaotic. actually I just got a margin call on Friday. because indeed the market movement is very chaotic, so it is very difficult to analyze, but I was forced to trade. it made me suffer a big loss in my trade. and but it produces a technical trading style using graph operations on two ... and if that's the situation, then all we have to do is prevent trading days ... that there might be changes in the design of the design movement .... but I think there really isn't there are bad days for business ... many people say thursday and saturday are bad days to deal with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading is too simple and when we have lost the first to overcome we keep the business and lost again and we keep the business I think it is a critical mistake because when it reduces so the industry does not shift clearly and we must make the opportunity to update the concept if we want to produce income well, this is the hardest day that I have made $ 70 from the reduction and I think the worst day for traders to trade is every Monday of the week, friend. As I see it, most of the time on Monday, the market moves sideways or can't predict trends. If we trade today, it can spend our money more easily than other days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that the 5th will not be useful for buying and selling, but that may be determined by certain speculators. For me, my spouse and I cannot recognize the price tag activity on the 5th February, but various other speculators can and can buy and sell on the 5th February. Many speculators generally earn at the end of the week as a result the price tag activity is not reliable on the 5th February.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien lalach kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee nahi ker sakte hien q k kamaee ka taluq hamari achi trade sy hota h as lyee ham ko lalach nahi kerna hota h aur agar ham ko thora bhoot as mien bachat ho jata h tu ham ko as ko qabool ker lena hota h agar ham as mien
    lalach kerte hien k ham ko zyada munafa ho jaye tu ham as mien apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko khud ko nuqsan sy bacha ker as mien kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien
    apne lyee kuch khas kerna hota h aur as mien lalach sy dor rehna hota hai or jab ham greed Kerty hain tu ham ko loss ho jata hai or WO sab say wroste day hota hai.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    there are many days that are complicated and represent a challenge for the investor. however, I recommend avoiding the Friday days because I never had a good experience on those days.on Friday there is great volatility and instability in prices. gaps may also occur on weekends.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst has not happened yet but the worse. Almost all traders are experiencing bad and worse situation in the market nowadays. All we need do is being mindful of the market, look at what caused the loss, analyse well that same trend and be more skilful in our approach to it. Next time will be better.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The forex is very interesting and lot of good money earning here which every expert trader will earn lot of money every moment. The forex have money making machine because it is the system to have great way which we should doing this option to do it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-21)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Friday is the worst trade because forex is closed today. You can't see changes in pair movements and when it's open if you don't check your trade, you might lose, also I've experienced many times that the normal pair drops before closing. and there is no bad day or good day for trding, it depends on market validity and news happening in the world, and the trdre must have good knowledge of market movements and actions on the job by following the news that can influence the maker

11. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-21)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, let's say Friday is not a reasonable day. although that only applies to daily traders. I also did long-term trading that lasted for months. in long-term trading, the results of this Friday are not counted. Day traders cannot see a reasonable position on Friday as the market closes about the day and many surprising moves occur. But deep expertise and knowledge will provide tremendous benefits even on Fridays.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

sakaroni (2019-05-30)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, I often have bad trades on Fridays, just as the market movements on Friday are often a bit chaotic. so it makes it harder to analyze, and sometimes causes me to lose trade. I even experienced a loss and got a margin call, because I traded on Friday. so from now on I avoid big trade on Friday. and for me there are no bad days in trading, I may often lose on certain days, but that doesn't mean it's a bad day to trade. that's because I can't keep up with the interests of market participants. but I was very happy to trade on Monday as a result I got 80% profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 155 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)