Results 1,541 to 1,544 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    if you ask me all the days not a bad day for trading and no day is beneficial for trade. it all depends on ourselves, if we can accurately analyze it all day would be beneficial to us, and if our analysis is less accurate, of course, those days will be a bad period for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaruL For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    Yes i think the most difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position. The difficult day to trade is also monday, because it is the first work day of the week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Worst trading day.

Hey everyone,

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-05-25), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155

Subscribe to this Thread (6)