+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within my own viewpoint, your toughest time and energy to deal will be if your marketplace will be anticipating a number of massive reports being introduced, in the event you enter before that celebration then you remain to shed when the reports tend to be introduced not like your posture on the market. if we can accurately analyze it all day would be beneficial to us, and if our analysis is less accurate of course those days will be a bad period That is the main thing about a winning trader, he keeps learning forex till the end

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mein tou kisi bhi day ko worst ni kahungi ye tou kabhie kabhie market ke up n down hony ki wajah se hojata hai khair days ko bura mat kahein yr market kaunsa axhi hai kabhie kabhie tou meherban hoti hai hum per ye tou purani baat hai many people who say that Monday and Friday was a bad day for trading. but I think there really is not a bad day to trade, that there may be changes in the pattern of motion graphics. and if that's the case then we should do instead is to avoid day trading but made ​​trading strategies in accordance with the movement chart patterns of the two-day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere hisab se to sabhi day market thik hi hoti hai aur esme up down to hamesa hi hota rahta hai kyoki yahi to es market ka nater hai aur esi se hum log profit earn karte hai lekin yadi hum samjh ke sath aur carefully trading kare to hum good trading kar sakte hai. It is true that Fridays may not be the best trading day in the markets but I think that some Fridays bring a lot of profit as well. When there in NFP releases it is quite a market mover and can easily bring us very good profit if we are careful.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kabhi kabhi haamra din kharab hojaya hay saray ka sara q kay ham is main loss main ja rhaay hotay hian isliye hamai s mian target rakhna chahiye loss ka bhi or profit ka bhi tab ham is main safe reh skatay hain or na hi loss ko foran recover karnay ki kashish karianis ay bhi hamain loss hoskta hay ek trader jiss k experience acha hai us k lye to meray khyal say saray din he achay aur profit walay din hoty hain lekin jiss ko experience nahi hai us ka koi ek adha din to experience wala ho sakta hai lekin us say zyada nahi ku k hum chahty hain k hum business me acha name bnae is klye pehlay is ko seekhay bad me is me ae.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in trading forex I also do think I have also face lot of problem in the Friday afternoon, I think there are many important fundamental news are in the Friday afternoon and we could not understand the news properly or when the market reacts we could not understand the move. Trader should always be careful for the time that is bank holiday and also when ever there is festive in the all over place.trader also need to be careful when there is financial news in the forex market trading business

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy is filed mai jab position sahe daikhea hai tou he is mai trade ki hai kio k mughy pata hai k is mai jab tak ap proper trade nahe karty hai tab tak ap ka is mai profit nahe hota hai is leyay mughy aysa lagta hai k jab ap ka analyse jamy nahe tou ap ko entry nahe laini chayay aur waite karna better hota hai... Trading karte time humen market ke bahut saare condition se gujarana hota hai, esme se kuch aise din hote hai jis din humen sirf loss hi loss milata hai, aise days humen bahut din tak yaad rahte hai aur humen ye high risk se trading karne se avoid karte hai.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when on a day that has a lot of news, I think that that is the worst for my trading so avoid that, because of the movement that occurs often irregular, of course we could profit into loss, and of the loss perhaps we will experience more loss great again, that's why I'm so avoid trading when many news, many people who say that Monday and Friday was a bad day for trading. but I think there really is not a bad day to trade, that there may be changes in the pattern of motion graphics. and if that's the case then we should do instead is to avoid day trading but made ​​trading strategies in accordance with the movement chart patterns of the two-day

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the wrst day of trading is ofcource the days when you can lose almost everything and also its the day when you cannot be able to make your mind and these is always tough in all sence and working and developing these kind of source is always the greatest working process and being the level best to the developement is a greatest working process in the said trades.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader should not trade the forex market business when their is fundamental news in the forex market.forex market trader need to be careful about how to handle the forex market when there is bank holiday and also festive period well dear in fact I think the wost day for trading if we come under the emotion or let the emotion stay and drive the mind, so no matter what days we enter the market,the results will always bad, and many traders think that monday and friday are not good for trading, because the fluctuation is not good and hard to analyze them.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you, especially on Friday in my opinion, the market movement is chaotic and analyzed also be difficult. Therefore, I often suffer losses when trading in markets such as haris kondsi Friday, chaotic. so now I always prefer to stay away from the market when it was Friday, I do not want to take risks yes i agree with you my Worst trading day is also Friday, because it was the closing foreign exchange rates at that time is very difficult to predict. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)