+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Worse day that i ever had in Forex is the day i lost 200 Dollars in a few hours. This was contest Money that i won. It happened like that because i lacked knowledge and thus used big risks to trade.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst trading day mere experience k mutabik Friday hai or is din market ko understand kerna tough hota hai kabi stable kabi aggressive to kabi up and down fast ja rahi hoti hai means dangerous situations is din a rahi hoti hain to is din carefully trading ki or ziada need rehti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst trading day that i have ever had happened in mid 2011, I won 200 USD in a contest and i just blew them up and got a Margin call Under a period of few hours, I made this trade with Huge loss as a result of lack of knowledge.
    Patience is Key.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dude, It is Friday. Because it is the day of the closing of the market so many of the news and the instantaneous effects can be observed in the same day. I think that the maximum people avoid in trading in Friday..
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Banned John202 is on a distinguished road John202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah me too friday is the worst day to trade , but th mouvement in this day its not always slowly , sometimes it go very fast , which can make some riscks or missing the diredction which can cause to lose a huge money of your capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey friend,
    For me it was worst day for me because i had to loose some money in trading, i was really upset for that. so for me it was no good, it was my first day of trading and i had to face loss which makes me sad and my day worst.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetnrimi View Post
    Bhai trading me kabhi kabhi koi aisa din aata hai jo humare liye bahut bekar hota hai aur uss din humen sirf loss hoti hai magar humen khud me beleive karna chahiye next day humare liye better ho sakta hai isiliye kabhi bhi hope nahin chhodna chahiye kyoki har din ek saa nahin hota hai.
    hanji trader ko kabhi hope nahi chhodna chahiye,saare din same nahi hote aur trader ko agar yaha kisi din laa hojaata hai to usko apni galti pata karna chahiye aur fir achhe mood se again trades karna chahiye aur wo loss ko recover karna chahiye apne account me..

Member fast33fx is an unknown quantity at this point fast33fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worse day I think if we trade in forex with massive amount of mistakes lead to blown our account in a matter of day in trading, usually this things happen if we are so much emotional after losing a trade and because of that we made a revenge trade trade

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trading me kabhi kabhi koi aisa din aata hai jo humare liye bahut bekar hota hai aur uss din humen sirf loss hoti hai magar humen khud me beleive karna chahiye next day humare liye better ho sakta hai isiliye kabhi bhi hope nahin chhodna chahiye kyoki har din ek saa nahin hota hai.

Member Maxigirl is on a distinguished road Maxigirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uzmanaz View Post
    friday buhat he zaida worst trading day hota hai kyu kay is time main market asay hoti ai kaytradig ka kuch pata nai chalta hai kay trading main kaisay catch kiay jaye trading ko samajna buhat he zaida mushkil hota hai.
    Kuch din hamko apni trading me income bhi nahi mil p aati hai aur na hi hamko markets ka kuch pata chalta hai ki wo kahan par ja raha hai. Aise me hamko sahi time me trading karne ke liye efforts karna hoga aur fir uske baad me muje trading ki practice ko karna hota hai. Trading ki income bhi tabhi hamko mil sakti hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)