+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 293 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your daily range of pips whom one seller is actually bringing every day depends upon your daily traders trading style and even notion. Simply no amount as long fixed, we tend to simply collectioned our objects such as 20 - 40 pips per day will be a excellent target on one increasing seller around the currency market place.☺

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    ya No standard piips are determined by our position as trader. sometimes. Retailers generate
    more profit than profit but profit computations made by trader pro trader become bigger currency. This is because pro traders will enter the market under certain conditions
    and do a lot of moltiplying him .. so even though in one level they all only produce no more than 100 points.
    but they can increase their balance even more than 100%.
    thank
    The number of pips that dealers typically produce every day depends on the trader who buys
    and sells fashion and tactics. There is no amount in a fixed case, we just set up our personal findings
    which are similar to 20 - 40 pips each day is an excellent target for dealers who evolve from the forex trading field.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rejang For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-11-27)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrus View Post
    I think how many pips you want depends on you and we can notsay it so amny has such
    a sound style that some people will make morepips with a lot of small and some want
    to open biglots and look for small pips so it depends on you how much you want.
    becarfull
    ya This really depends on the fact that the type of trades that traders make forex. If he does long-term
    trading with pair trends then he can draw a good amount of pips over a period of time. so it just depends on the strategy you adopt.
    thank

5. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

douglas (2017-11-24)

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel know what number of pips you need is rely on upon you Also we cant say In this way amny need something like that amny styles a portion will settle on morepips with little parts Furthermore a few wanna open biglots Furthermore search for little pips thus it completely rely on upon you know what number of you need.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hogaman View Post
    I am trying to trade my own forex, with 3 strategies based mainly on technical analysis,
    coupled with fundamental analysis. because no one can give these points to you from my experiments in the forex market.
    I see that giving points is not possible even with small ones well when you say that this is very good
    becarfull
    I think how many pips you want depends on you and we can notsay it so amny has such
    a sound style that some people will make morepips with a lot of small and some want
    to open biglots and look for small pips so it depends on you how much you want.
    becarfull

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

balla (2017-11-20)

Member mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33 is a jewel in the rough mano33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends ur knowledge or experience/I think we get the pips trading will be in accordance with our ability to be able to take a position in the market, jikakita possess good analytical and able to enter the market at the right time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mano33 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-12-02)

Member mido83 will become famous soon enough mido83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel know what number of pips you need is rely on upon you and we cant say Along these lines amny have Along these lines amny styles exactly will make morepips for little parts and some wanna open biglots Furthermore search for little pips so it completely rely on upon you know what number of you need.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to trade my own forex, with 3 strategies based mainly on technical analysis,
    coupled with fundamental analysis. because no one can give these points to you from my experiments in the forex market.
    I see that giving points is not possible even with small ones well when you say that this is very good
    becarfull

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

dubrus (2017-11-17)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our edges say so many counts so some style modules eliminate more pips with undersized lot and every
    want to open fanatics. If the market is slow it will be desirable if we do not force ourselves to get a big target.
    The person making the under the world is not considered an average Forex trader as far as I know.
    greeting

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your trading strategy. I see a good trader can produce 2000 pips in a month.
    Because they know all about Forex correctly if you can learn about Forex properly then
    you can benefit from here and also can earn a lot. pips from the Forex market. I think making 2000 pips
    is a very easy task if you know the trading strategy properly so I think you should learn about Forex first.
    best regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 293 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)