+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 293 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Senior Member mdmakbol28 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmakbol28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the type of trader, for scalpers, usually large pip gained between 5 to 10 pips, for the mid constituent merchandiser, nigh 30-50 pips, spell for the longest quantity dealer, the turn of pips gained over 100 pips. And was achieved in a endless time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amanatshalom is an unknown quantity at this point amanatshalom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate it depends on the visitor that can maturate pips as the day I suppose that entrepreneurs can eliminate 50 pips a day 40to easily and quick

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sadia66 is an unknown quantity at this point sadia66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jnab,,,,q k abhi mai is may new hu lehaza is k bary mai mujhy itna nahi oata chlta jnab,,,,,q k trding aik bohat he crazy business hay jnab,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member wiqbal575 is an unknown quantity at this point wiqbal575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan ye tu ap par hi depand karta he k ap kitni pips earn kar sakty ho daily q k es kaam m risk bohout zyada he or mujy nai lagta he k ap es kaam ko kar sakty ho or wo b begair seeky q k es m jo bary bary log hoty he wo b apna loss kar laity he tu onky agay hum kn he es lie pahly seekna zaroori he

Member sehatfx is an unknown quantity at this point sehatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depends on the band that can get pips as the day I judge that entrepreneurs is required to have a good capital investment and a good strategy and study prediction on the everyday i am not a excellent investor but i always created on regular

Junior Member roodtaker is an unknown quantity at this point roodtaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure in which store broker should not intention with pips... they must attempt the finest to manufacture a method and also attempt to manufacture a insurance policy for the dealing... and also they must attempt to manufacture a great income which in turn they have aimed towards the method... therefore in case the guy can make money which in turn they have targeted intended for herself.. as a way any newcomer, i am going to never ever intention with larger pips, nevertheless i am going to simply just intention in a great income....

Senior Member rafalense is an unknown quantity at this point rafalense's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For making maximum pips we must be need to follow some good strategies and also need to have so much knowledge about money management, . I want to make 50-60 pips per day and I think that's enough for me, . There have so many successful traders who can make 200-300 pips daily very easily, . .

Senior Member adsffdsagfgf is an unknown quantity at this point adsffdsagfgf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know if anyone is
    making atleast 1000 Pips a
    year. .... Because eventually most
    retail traders will be
    categorized into gambler
    category, and broker very well
    knows that ...

Senior Member tahirabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tahirabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aik acha forex trading ho jani khoe expert banda ho forex trading main tu per wo mere kahyal sy daily ke avrage pips 100 thak tu bohat easily he ker skate hai khoe be problem nahe ho ge is main aur earning ho skati hai is tra mere kahayla sy

Senior Member ll00131 is an unknown quantity at this point ll00131's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each dealer has to be a line and targets seeking to Thakaha successful strategy depends on the dealership and through which to achieve its objectives and stay away from the loss that strain the merchant and make it unable to focus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 293 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)