+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is clear when trading forex it depends on the traders and strategies of some scalp traders and you make big profits by scalping in a short time that makes trading with lots of big and close trading in a few profit pips because many lots of pips gives them good profits some trades traders are very safe allies with mini lots and thay generate small but constant profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we only set our own targets like 20 - 40 pips per day is a good target for traders who are developing in the forex field. A good and informative post. I like it. I will make sure I apply it in my daily trading plan. also I encourage every beginner to apply it in their forex trading business every day. I am very grateful for this extraordinary post. and it depends on their ability in this business, so we cannot make it a permanent target, even though we use the best strategy that we bought expensive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader, you only make profits consistently, rather than how much you get. to produce 500 pips per month, you can only do it, because you need 25 pips per day, and that is a reasonable target. and I anticipate how many pips you want depends on you and we cheat saying so amny thank you so amny style some will reach morepips with lots of babies and some biglots want to be accessed and attended to baby pips so it really depends on you how much you want .

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that merchants in retail might not lead to unique points ... need their best technology and try to make a plan for its name ... and it should try to make a good impression, which he leads the strategy ... ... so if he can profit, that this person is directed to himself ... as a beginner I will never direct the most points, but I am only a good profit.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning friends mien jab b trade kerne lagta hun ya mien trade kerne ka irada kerta hun tu mien as mien her bar analysis kerta hun aur mien as mien dakh ker as mien trade kerta hun as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien kaam karte hien
    tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behtreen kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien soch ker trade kerte hien tu ham khud ko kafi had tak as mien kamaee ker sakte hien.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The number of pips made by each retail trader varies from trader to trader. Some might target a large number of pips per trade and others might target a small number of pips in the same trade, but we can say that the average retail forex trader makes at least 40 pips every day and maybe 800 pips in a month. and Choosing a lot size to work with will make a big impact on your risk management ... $ 1 per pip seems like a small amount but in forex trading, the market can move 100 pips a day, ... The average pip size for a standard lot is $ 10 per pip.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I remember the adage "being old to save a hill" even though now the nominal is small, if every day we can profit in a month then the accumulation will be quite good, especially after we master trading techniques that can produce consistent profits then we can increase capital to generate a decent income and according to this question I mean to say that retail traders can earn 260-500 pips in a month on average but for this income the trader has deep skills.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss mien jab b trade kerne lagta hun ya mien trade kerne ka irada kerta hun tu mien as mien her bar analysis kerta hun aur mien as mien dakh ker as mien trade kerta hun as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien behtreen kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien soch ker trade kerte hien tu ham khud ko kafi had tak as mien kamaee ker sakte hien.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suntrung View Post
    i guess how many pips you need depends on you and we sleep saying so many bang so many instrument styles whatever wee more pips with very small lots and some want lots of undetermined big and face to bitty pips so it really depends on You how much you need and well it's very difficult to say or guess as a trader. Only someone with direct access to statistics like that with high precision can provide more accurate answers to questions like this. But if I have to answer this question looking at the average trader limit in my acquaintance, I would say they usually go for 50 or more pips per day. Some of them may not be satisfied with such low numbers but there are others who only target 20 pips per day ... so the average drops to 50 or more pips, in my opinion.
    बस कोई राशि नहीं है जिसे लंबे समय तक तय किया जा सकता है, हम केवल प्रति दिन 20 - 40 पिप्स जैसी हमारी वस्तुओं को इकट्ठा करते हैं, जो एक विक्रेता के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा लक्ष्य होगा जो मुद्रा बाजार के आसपास बढ़ रहा है। और निष्कर्ष में, अलग-अलग महीनों के परिवार कम कीमतों पर 300 से अधिक पिप्स प्रीफ़ैब बनाते हैं। इसलिए मैं पेशेवर विक्रेताओं के लिए अनुमान लगाता हूं, वे 1000 पिप्स के राजनेताओं को आसानी से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं क्योंकि एकजुट क्षेत्र की सामान्य घटना 100 पिप्स से अधिक है। इसलिए 1000 पिप्स को लक्षित करना एथलीट व्यापारियों के लिए कठिन काम नहीं है

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess how many pips you need depends on you and we sleep saying so many bang so many instrument styles whatever wee more pips with very small lots and some want lots of undetermined big and face to bitty pips so it really depends on You how much you need and well it's very difficult to say or guess as a trader. Only someone with direct access to statistics like that with high precision can provide more accurate answers to questions like this. But if I have to answer this question looking at the average trader limit in my acquaintance, I would say they usually go for 50 or more pips per day. Some of them may not be satisfied with such low numbers but there are others who only target 20 pips per day ... so the average drops to 50 or more pips, in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)