+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 293 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All brokers require scanned copies for proof of identity and your address so you will barely find
    a broker who will not ask for any proof. Instaforex is a very good broker because it pays bonuses
    and also has a fast execution. Also brokers should charge less spread and there should be no problem with withdrawals.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trying to do my own forex trading, with 3 strategies based mainly on technical analysis,
    coupled with fundamental analysis. I have developed this strategy through homework,
    lots of reading and just a series of research. I bought a system in the past and burned.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    forex trader market meh average 500 to 600 pips bna lete hai or is se hi apko kafi benefit mil jata hai agar apne lot size or risk tik le rka hai toh kam se kam 20 to 30 percent income generate ho jati hai.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FOREXMAN For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-27), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), hmforex (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-27), jhoradpak (2017-10-28), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-27), sachit (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,259 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery nazdeek kuch member aaisy hai jo kafi time sy yahan poar kam kar rahy hain aur han agar inki earning dhiki jaye tho bht
    zyada hai aur wo log jin ko yahan kum time howa forex mai wo small scale par earn kar rahy hai q k unko experience
    itna nhi howa Forex mai.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-26), FOREXMAN (2017-10-26), garrysidhu (2017-10-28), ghaffar500 (2017-10-27), hmforex (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-26), kanita (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30), rafictn (2017-10-28), rehanayaz (2017-10-28), sachit (2017-10-27), yulbang111 (2017-10-26), zahid2016 (2017-10-28)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get as many pips as you want. I think how many pips you want depends on you
    and we can not say so amny has style so amny some will make morepips with a lot of small
    and some want to open biglots and search for small pips so it really depends on you how much you want .
    batter job ...
    greeting

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think the retailer should take aim at the pips ... he should try his best to make a strategy and try to make a plan for his trading ...
    and he should try to make a good profit he's going to his strategy. . depending on the type of each trader. For the type of scalper,
    usually a large pip rises between 5 to 10 pips, for mid term trader, about 30-50 pips, while for long-term traders,
    the number of pips strengthened more than 100 pips. And it has been achieved in a long time. good job ........
    becarfull

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

dixit (2017-10-25)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I believe however many of your pips of impoverishment depend on you and that we are moving to say large quantities
    of such large quantities acquire a large number of design choices many prize pips with tons of slim
    and anything that wants a large ton space and look out for smaller pips there fore it all depends on you the way your abundance needs .
    thank

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am considering how many pips you need to rely on you and we feel
    so much counting so many styles of some modules to eliminate more pips with small
    lot sizes and each wanting to unlock fanatics and faces for capital letters so it really depends on you how some of you want
    good luck

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know about the others but I only trade a total of 50 to 70 pips per day and I can achieve my daily profit target in just 30 to 50 pips
    because I earn 20 dollars a day and I do not want to trade more. 20 dollars profit because I am new and I think until
    I will get more experience and my trading knowledge, I will get no bigger profit of this.
    regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

bloozom (2017-10-18)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rely on you, how you want to solve it a lot will depend on you so much cant we make more pips open
    and lots big to burn and some small, some small pips Because we see,
    what you want to say that to have amny style i think many pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 293 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)