+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear har user ka apna hi kaam hay kay wo aik din may ya phir aik month may kitnay pips par working kar sakta hay agar yahaan par may check karoon to bohat saray users par day treading kar rahay hane or kuch users sirf weekly kar rahay hay or kuch users sirf month may aik hi din treading kartay hane to har aik ka apna hi andaaz hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no real computation however I would say I have seen that the most extreme retail speculators continue going on the scope of 20 to 50 pips. since they are hesitant to their little speculation. for taking more pips in the event that one high unpredictability happens then they would loss be able to their entire capital. My bro I can't decide it here or I can't explain how much we can make because every one have their own strategy On Rails and peeps gaining will be happen on long term trading and sharp mind trading almost in my view I see many traders making any 3000 peeps in a month or plus plus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader, different pips can generate cards according to their knowledge and experience so that the average trader can earn hundreds to three hundred pips minimum each week. and some traders get very little pips because of inexperience. and Main Forex Trading Trader ko thek profit average per month hota hay aor Trader Forex Trading main leverage we use low raka hota hay aor Trader ko main account market balance kay hissab said Trading because of hota hay aor Trader market th tarah said smj kar jb Trading karta hay phr Trader ko daily thek earing hay hoty

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can produce at least 20 and as many as 40 in a very resonable trading cycle, as long as you keep the market running with absolute trade interests, we must work and ensure good interests, we must run the market in good cases, that is also right for important to judge the value of the biggest choice. when you understand, when you trade forex there are many good things to it when you have cnance

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that aap ko forex I trade karana aata hi to a bahut hi jyada pip ka profit daily bhi kar ksata hai par mujhe lagata hai ki so that oak aam forex traders to chahe to 500 pips monthly aasani se get kars jhai aur itana profit me koi risk bhi bada nahi hota hai is liye 500 dollars because aasan hoga and i think depends on the type of each trader. For brokers, usually a large pip rises between 5 and 10 pips, for mid-term traders, around 30-50 pips, while for long-term traders, the number of pips rises by more than 100 pips. And achieved in a long time.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we only set our own targets like 20 - 40 pips per day is a good target for traders who are developing in the forex field. A good and informative post. I like it. I will make sure I apply it in my daily trading plan. also I encourage every beginner to apply it in their forex trading business every day. I am very grateful for this extraordinary post. and it depends on their ability in this business, so we cannot make it a permanent target, even though we use the best strategy that we bought expensive

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual range of your daily pip carried by one seller each day depends on your trading style and even the ideas of your daily trader. There is simply no amount that can be fixed for a long time, we tend to only collect our items like 20 - 40 pips per day which would be a very good target for one seller who is increasing around the currency market. and In conclusion, families of individual months prefab more than 300 pips a period at low prices. So I guess for professional sellers, they can get statesmen of 1000 pips easily because the usual occurrence of the uniting field is more than 100 pips. So targeting 1000 pips is not hard work for athlete traders.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trying to trade forex on my own, with 3 strategies based primarily on technical analysis, supplemented by fundamental analysis. I've developed these strategies through homework, lots of reading and just a bunch of research. I bought a system in the past and got burned. Now I'm doing it myself. Does anyone know the honest average range of pips professional retail traders make every month? My impression was that they make an average 250-500 pips a month. Not to say they do that every month, it's just the result when averaged out. Right now, after 2 months of trading, I've made a little over 200 pips and I'm hoping to maintain that and improve to the 250-500 pip average a month range. Is that realistic? Ideal? What should be my target monthly average to be a truly successful forex trader.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make it consistently and because it is consistent is a difficult side in this business and for me I can produce 30-65 pips per day and I am still trying to make it consistent when someone makes a profit, other people make a loss, the pip average per trader will counted to zero and I tried hard to make this a strategy that retail merchants should not aim at and make plans for trading and that is if you can make good profits they make a strategy to practice the goals that must be tried to create, which is the target for himself as a beginner, I will never pips a goal, but only profits will benefit.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so its much for us to earn much according to our need in a month this business is really very much profitable for every one but we also have to learn this business and it is very much easy for us to learn this business but also a little time is reaquired to easily learn this business. aik din main ap kitny pips earn kar sakty ho ye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)